N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or in the modern world: When a man/woman and a man/woman are horny ...

Or the full unedited version:

When teenagers stop knifing each other/pensioners/passers by long enough for a quick uncoordinated, white lightning fueled fumblefest...

*snip*

...and behold, a council flat fit for a (super)king!

What's this? The Daily Mail knocking at the door at this time of night? And bringing offers of employment?

The sentiment was so there, but it was pretty shoddily done.

Considering the official video gives so much that you can take the piss out of / copy / use and abuse. (for example, strewn across a bed with tape wrapped round your body). A joke sandwhich counter would have added, for example.

Edited by chairdriver

I think it's just some lighthearted fun, and those guys are out in the middle of nowhere so the fact they managed to pull anything together amazes me. Still, I wonder what the insurgents would feel if they saw that. The video goes to show that even them who could be considered the most masculine, those out fighting for a living, still love to camp it up!

Because I already posted it in the Funny videos thread. With pretty much no reaction. =P

I'll fix that.

Because its so camp darh-ling.

::shrug:

Surely it's an issue of gender then, and not sexuality.

Because I already posted it in the Funny videos thread. With pretty much no reaction. =P

Sorry Eenuh, I don't check that thread since I never seem to find any of the content actually funny.

I was just unsubtly pointing out that the video shouldn't be in this thread.

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? I suppose it hold more relevance in one thread than another is true but... meh, it still hold some relevance here. If you want something that's really 100% LGBT on topic then I've seen these over the last few days:

"A Vancouver music teacher and founder of a children's choir says she was effectively fired from Little Flower Academy, an independent Catholic school, after school officials learned she was a lesbian whose partner just gave birth." [Link]

There is also a very good article here which I got handed to me on another forum which covers marriage equity.

For it seems to me that, in practice, it is impossible to tell gay couples and families that they are full-fledged members of our society, deserving of equal respect and dignity, while also denying them the legal and social status of marriage.

Gallagher claims that she loves and respects gay people, and I want to believe her. But how can she sustain that message while also opposing marriage equality? How does her own preferred message not tell gay families—not to mention stepfamilies, adoptive families, and single-parent households—that “Your family isn’t real�

Yes, marriage sends messages. So does its denial.

WIN.

And finally the NOH8 campain has received a facelift with a new website up now and it looks like the Prop 8 trail will see its closeing arguments in June.

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter?

Well, yes. I think it does. That video in this thread implies that gender acts are directly related to sexuality, which isn't necessarily true. Nor do I think it should be implied.

I thought I'd just make the point. The fact that no one else pointed it out kind of makes my point that the link is assumed when really that video has no place at all in this thread.

Anyway, yeah...