N-Europe

7 people assulted in my town today, including me

Slaggis

i was walking to school ready for my english lit gcse exam, when out of nowhere this guy (called kane, my age) punched me, and then again and again, by the time i realised what was happening i was on the ground being kicked in the face over and over. while this was happening a guy walked past and just did nothing!

Eventually a 6th former came by and stopped him and in the process got attacked to, the guy then came back to me and i just ran. I ran straight into school and collapsed in reception with my face bleeing all over.

I ended up in hospital all day today, missed my english lit and have a broken cheek bone, bken bone above my eye, 2 black eyes, fucked up lip(inside) and a swollen cheek.

6 other people were assulted, 2 bfore me. My schoo had called the police but they never turned up, eventually coming at 10.45, after 5 people had been kicked in!

the police nowadays are utter shite, they deal with shitty little crimes but cant be arsed to turn up when there are 15 year olds being kicked in by some teenager with ADHD who was drunk and hadn't taken his medication.

Would any of you have helped me, or someone else for that matter, instead of waling right past like that other guy did to me?

(btw i dont get to do my exam because its too late, i've failed it, the exam board wont do anything to help)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's extremely unfortunate, that kid probably shouldn't even be in school, but the government is slowly snuffing out schools' right to expel people. They won't do it to all the scum and chavs in my school. In fact, the scum gets rewarded in my school if they behave for two days or so. They get a fiver for behaving, whilst everyone else who behave everyday get zilch. We need to rid society of this scum. Hope you get better Haggis.

Guest Jordan

I think everyone will agree with this statement:

That guy is a complete and utter shit head.

Get better soon.

hes was excluded, loads of times, hes not been at school for a year or so at least. He has many problems, his mum doesnlt care about him, hes basically had to fend for himself for years, his dads left, hes mum is a total whore, and she threw him out last night. He got pissed completly, took drugs and went on this rampage and unfortunatly i got in the way.

I've gotta go make a statment and have pics taken by the police now

(btw i dont get to do my exam because its too late, i've failed it, the exam board wont do anything to help)

Woah, woah, woah, that can't be right, surely there is a system in place for extenuating circumstances or some form of exams or mitigations officer in the school you can talk to. Otherwise that is the worst exams system ever created.

Honestly I think it is just ridiculous that the government basically forces schools to accept these kinds of kids back time and time again just so they can fulfill their quotas on education. I reckon if a child shows absolutely no interest in education, is constantly disruptive and also dangerous to have around other people in the school, they just shouldn't be in school. They should at least get social services involved if what you say about him is true.

First of all, Im sorry to hear that. Im a total chicken shit - Ive never been beaten up in my life, and if I was Id totally shit myself big time.

Second, WTF about your exams...thats something that you take with you, in your life. That is serious fucking bull. Complain like a fucking bitch about that dude.

Really hope you get better soon.

:blank: wait a moe...what exam board are you on?

AQA? I know for a fact there is rules in regards to this. A Doctor's note, that 6th form as a witness, an a policeman's report should be enough for the exam board to evaluate a mark for your exam from your teacher's own comments and you results in mocks and what not.

Appeal my brother! :hmm:

You'll be able to get a report from the police or a note from the hospital. You probably won't be able to do your exam, but they'll "extimate" your grade on the other parts of the course.

If I seen getting beat up like that,lying on the ground defensless(and wasn't another chav),especially someone I knew,i'd jump right in without a second thought.

I really hope you get better soon and hope something get's sorted out about the exam.Sounds like you got hit pretty bad :(

Surely an appeal can be made though a Doctors note.

actually the exam board suck! my teacher spoke to em' on the phone while i was bleeding all over the classroom floor lol

they said with hospital note etc theres a CHANCE i'll get an estimated grade, its not a certainty.

and i cant take it agai becaise i could cheat because other ppl in my school have no done it.

britain sucks

That sucks. Are you pressing charges against the guy who did it, I assume you know him?

If the exam board fail you for the exam that is terrible, they really should let you get an average grade. Obviously you can't sit the exam now as people have done it already.

Why do they not think of using the "backup exam" at a later (specified date) in these situations?

(The backup exam is written, but not sent out. It gets rushed around the country if the proper exam leaks)