N-Europe

John Rambo Is Back!!!!!!

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That actually looks pretty awesome, surprised how mobile he is considering. So i'm guessing the films just called John Rambo then?

Yeah. It was originally announced as Rambo 4: Pearl of the Cobra then they must have seen that that was a terrible name so they renamed it.

Im hoping for a return to the 1 man army, 80s action flick which seems to have died out now.

OMFG what a trailer! The part where he ripped the guys throat was amazing :D

First Blood (the original) is one of my favourite films of all time; great music, great acting, great action. This film looks more like that than Rambo II, in the sense that they're actually trying to act lol. Can't wait for this.

I <3 Stallone

Film's looking good!

Yeha bitches, Rambo is back. But what's with this about naming it after the main character just like Rocky? It was cool in Rocky, but in two consecutive Stallone movies?
It's just used as a way to round off the story. The story of Rocky Balboa/John Rambo.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/659/659068p1.html

Why Rocky Balboa? Why not just call it Rocky VI? It seems that the filmmakers want to set the picture apart from the previous flicks in the series.

MGM topper Dan Taylor stated, "We're convinced the Rocky franchise is as strong as ever, with a whole new generation of filmgoers ready to be introduced and an established fan base eager to be reacquainted with this iconic character. We felt it was the perfect first film to be green lit under the 'new' MGM."

"In many ways, the screenplay really took me back to the original Rocky," said Revolution Studios founder Joe Roth. "As a past champion, Rocky Balboa is once again a regular guy who has to find himself and deal with real life. This film brings Rocky's story full-circle."

Woah that looked really good.I watched the first one on BBC1 on Friday and i't showing the second this Friday which i'm gonna watch.It's looking good.

How'd you like the first one? I think it's a classic really. I watched the final scene with subtitles on and almost cried the other day, it's so sad :(

How'd you like the first one? I think it's a classic really. I watched the final scene with subtitles on and almost cried the other day, it's so sad :(

I thought it was great,really enjoyed it.The final scene I couldn't make everything out,but from what I could it was a bit sad.

I'd watch it again and i'm looking forward to the second one.

I'm not too sure about this one. I liked the first, but the sequels should stay in the eighties. And this doesn't feel like First Blood at all to me.

I would of prefered a back to basics film like Balboa. The sotryline is kinda weak too, still, I'm up for some heavy duty gory action.

Woah that looked really good.I watched the first one on BBC1 on Friday and i't showing the second this Friday which i'm gonna watch.It's looking good.

Alot of critics say the best one is the 1st one, personally I love the 2nd one more as its over the top action! Rambo + Explosive Arrows = OWNAGE!