Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

DCK

I've just finished my Maths exam. Paper 2 Credit was to say hard would be a understatement. Thats already 3 down and PE is tommorow.

Really? I thought the Maths was easier than most of the past papers I've done. What other subjects have you done?

English wasn't that bad - a few things here and there that were a bit tricky. Admin was the weirest paper ever - seriously, nothing like any Admin paper ever. And computing was fine - pretty easy too!

Now, half done - four more to do! Yay! Though I have nothing for around two weeks, Physics in 13 days time.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have (AS exams):

May 18th - Psychology paper 3

May 22nd - 2 ICT exams + Psychology paper 1+paper 2

June 7th - Philosophy & Ethics exam

June 11th - 3 Law exams

I quite like how they're spread out. I'm kinda confident but naturally a little worried too. I'll be really happy with three Bs for the subjects i'm doing next year and a D for Law which i'm dropping. Anything better is a massive bonus.

Really? I thought the Maths was easier than most of the past papers I've done. What other subjects have you done?

English wasn't that bad - a few things here and there that were a bit tricky. Admin was the weirest paper ever - seriously, nothing like any Admin paper ever. And computing was fine - pretty easy too!

Now, half done - four more to do! Yay! Though I have nothing for around two weeks, Physics in 13 days time.

You picked Admin... lol

I hadn't done nearly enough revision for Maths however I tried to attempt everything so I should hopefully pass it. You really found Maths the easiest? There was girls crying after paper 2.

Computing was the easiest exam ever. 'What does W_____ W____ W_____ stand for?' I almost burst out laughing out loud.

I've got PE tommorow then Geography, French and Chemistry next week and then the dreaded Accounts and Finance two weeks later.

You picked Admin... lol

I know... bad bad choice. But I could either go for Admin, PE, Music or Art.

I hadn't done nearly enough revision for Maths however I tried to attempt everything so I should hopefully pass it. You really found Maths the easiest? There was girls crying after paper 2.

Most people found Maths pretty easy in our year - but we do have the best maths teacher ever!

Computing was the easiest exam ever. 'What does W_____ W____ W_____ stand for?' I almost burst out laughing out loud.

Computing was ridiculously easy. Though in Credit paper, the memory stick held 300 Megabits of data, I'm sure! No one else picked up on it, but it was a small b!

I've got PE tommorow then Geography, French and Chemistry next week and then the dreaded Accounts and Finance two weeks later.

I'm starting to find Accounts easier - because there isn't an awful lot of KU you need to know - just doing lots and lots of past papers seem to work :)

Yay just finished my PE exam and it was easy... too easy.

Yeah I've found I can learn Accounts by doing past papers and stuff but it's annoying cause I bought all the past papers then they give them all to us for nothing.

So I go to school for my second exam and my bike's wheel literally explodes... I freak out and realise I'm at the gate already :heh:

There was an essay option "Discuss the signifigance of scent or colour in literature". How the bleep am I going to write a 1200 word essay on that?

I chose the last option "Stuff in literature is not always what it appears to be", chose Death of a Salesman, Hamlet and A Room With A View as examples and wrote.

Of course it sucked.

I have (AS exams):

June 11th - 3 Law exams

I'll be really happy with three Bs for the subjects i'm doing next year and a D for Law which i'm dropping. Anything better is a massive bonus.

:shock: Law for-teh-win! Does everyone do same modules, such as problem solving, law making and the other.

I can help you if you want, I'm not sure how, but the supposedly hardest one is problem solving with most cases, is my favourite and easiest because I enjoyed it so much. Go law, dont drop it! :D

Yay just finished my PE exam and it was easy... too easy.

Yeah I've found I can learn Accounts by doing past papers and stuff but it's annoying cause I bought all the past papers then they give them all to us for nothing.

Really?! Everyone who I've spoken to said it was really hard. Supposidly the PE teacher was stuck on the first evaluation question (or something). Then again we do have a really sucky PE teacher.

Accounts shouldn't be too bad since it's so long away, and 40% of it has already been done. :)

Thats the problem, I messed up my project, I don't think I got one account correct.

It sucks all my exams bar accounts are all clumped together. Chemistry on thursday is going to suck so much :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov

General Studies - Scientific Domain in 2 hour and 10 minutes.

This one might be really easy if it asks a question about computers. If not then I'll do alright.

It's the other two, Social and Cultural Domain I'll probably just sit there wasting my time wondering what I'm doing sat there.

I made a thread about this.

I feel ignored. I'm going to sit in a dark corner and cry.

Indeed you did, I have merged the two.

I have a Drama exam on Friday (that's studying plays, not performing, I don't do drama), a Prose Fiction exam on the following Monday and a Describing Language exam on the Wednesday. I'm not really prepared for them, but as long as I pass it's ok. And I think I have the writing capabilities to scrape by despite a minimalistic knowledge of the subject. I only have to pass this year and next year I am determined to be better organised and prepared ^^

My biggest annoyance is that two of the exams are at Don Valley stadium, which is miles away from the Uni, so I'm planning to head out there now on the tram to figure out where it is :heh:

Okay I posted this in the MPoTD thread as I forgot this thread was here, but i'll just do a Dante.....

I had my first exam this morning. I was up at 6.40 so it seems like it's about 9pm instead 15.45!

Macro-Economics it was. And pass it I probably did. Oh, so very tough it was. But happy, overall, I am. Over is the first one now, and but 3 left for me to study for.

I'm really tired!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!