N-Europe

Paris Hilton to be jailed.

Caris

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although im not the biggest fan of Paris Hilton im shocked at some of the hate and name calling you guys are giving her.

However it's good news that celebrity status doesnt make you above the law.

That's stupid.

For those that care, the scentence is apparently due to start by the 5th of June, for 45 days.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/04/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

Also says that if she doesn't report to the prison by then, she'll have a 90 day scentence imposed upon her, and she has no choice of alternative jail and no option to pay her way into one.

So some of you don't like her for whatever reason and think it's ok to say that you hope she gets raped in prison or that the death sentence should be brought in effect...

Wow, the maturity of some of the members on this forum continues to astound me.

I don't like her either but ffs grow some balls and get over the petty name calling.

I like how she tried the "my people told me it was ok to drive" line in court.

If she doesn't do jail time it just proves further that there's one rule for the rich and one for the poor

I like how she tried the "my people told me it was ok to drive" line in court.

If she doesn't do jail time it just proves further that there's one rule for the rich and one for the poor

I know, from what I read of the link I posted, it was an unbelievably terrible excuse.

I think the judge was trying to emphasise that there is one law for all, which is why he(she?) was a little strict with the scentencing, no doubt her family will fund lawyers to appeal constantly until it's overturned, hope it isn't though.

lollercoaster0.gif

Everybody ride the lollercoaster!

come on stop being silly lads, if she was sat on the end of your bed in her best undies you'd not kick her out, well at least not before you'd had a good slice of action!

Don't really feel like contracting gonorrhoea thanks :laughing:

She'd be straight out the window (preferably a good few stories up)