Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

His name was spirited away...

cant remember if it had an underscore

why can I (kinda) remember these things but not useful stuff..

Typical, I go offline for the weekend and you go and do some what-sounded-like fun stuff, and I come back to find that almost everything is back to normal.

This is a bit like coming home after a weekend away and your kids have had a massive party in which the house got a bit messed, and they've managed to clean up everything except they didn't get rid of the dead prostitute in your bedroom, so now you suspect something.

Agh, do I hate being left out!

Typical, I go offline for the weekend and you go and do some what-sounded-like fun stuff, and I come back to find that almost everything is back to normal.

This is a bit like coming home after a weekend away and your kids have had a massive party in which the house got a bit messed, and they've managed to clean up everything except they didn't get rid of the dead prostitute in your bedroom, so now you suspect something.

what would they have have called you?........TEH HERO!?

I was online, I asked for it and still they didn't change my name. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?

baby-cry.jpg

;419822]Probably based on another football team' date=' as I believe 'The Villain' is based on Villa...? Or am I going coo-coo-pants?[/quote']

Call him "The Blues" or "The Magies".

If you wanted to insult me, you would have called me

"TheTitwhosupportsateamthathavenotwonathingsince1996butgoonabouthowtheyarethebestjustbecausetheywontheeuropeancupin1982."

But that would have been a bit too long, ammiright?