N-Europe

Lazytown

EEVILMURRAY

C'mon people, I know some of you have watched this.

This is TV gold. For those Neighbours fans who skip Doctors to watch Diagnosis Murder [Or even those who don't watch Neighbours at all, just tune in for the Van Dyke]. Zone out for the five minute news "update" and watch this masterpiece of children's television.

To be honest, I wish something like this was around when I was a youngster, then maybe some of the people I know wouldn't be fat fuckers. Plus the songs are awesome.

Come on, seriously. Do it. Do it.

Do it.

I despise lazytown.

Why does he never just wlk tp a door rather tahn do about 10zillion backflips then hit a ball with a racket against a wall to bounce off another wall then hit the switch right next to him?

Its basically saying to kids knock a tennis ball through your 42" HDTV.

I watch it if its on CBBC and if it hasn't been moved from its time-slot (3:25pm), its really quite insane, like those number ads when sesemea street was on crack cocane.

One thing that doesn't add up though, why does Sportacus flip everywhere, is he really incapible of actually walking?

I can't handle this show. I understand the whole point is that everyone in the ironically named Lazytown is an ADD suffering super fit hyperactive go getter but the whole thing does my head in. Can't we just, y'know, settle down and enjoy the scenery?