Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pointless facts about yourself!

Guest Jordan

Guest Jordan

Heres something rather discusting Letty found out.

When i need a shit, my eyes turn from green to brown.... Seriously.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I used to have this big thing about awkwardness - like I'd over think everything about to happen and if it was the teeniest bit awkward I wouldn't do it. Like going into a shop which I just wanted to browse in when nobody else was in the shop I wouldn't do as I'd feel awkward about it with the shop assistant just looking at me, or walking past drunk people on the floor or talking to people I don't really know as I'd fear I'd run out of things to say and it'd just be awkward. But I'm over that now.

2) I used to be really obsessively anal retentive (perfectionist) when it came to things, like I couldn't keep play Metal Gear Solid if I got caught by a guard once as I felt it was unrealistic and stupid so I'd reset the game - I'd want a perfect game.

3) I love fonts. I spend like ages at the end of my essays choosing the fonts for my text, the title, and my name.

4) I am indecisive - like choosing what drink to get normally takes me a while or choosing what phone or mp3 player becomes like a little project for me. I go comparing all the lil stats and everything.

5) I used to waste soooo much time playing PES that I made myself give it up permanently :P, and I have a service that auto sends me a e-mail each month remindinh me not to start playing it again.

6) I eat really really healthily, and I love doing so.

7) For the past two weeks I have set my alarm for 7 o'clock as I want to maximise the stuff I can get done in a day but every day I've turned it off and just gone back to sleep and got up at like 10 :(

There. :)

1) I used to have this big thing about awkwardness - like I'd over think everything about to happen and if it was the teeniest bit awkward I wouldn't do it. Like going into a shop which I just wanted to browse in when nobody else was in the shop I wouldn't do as I'd feel awkward about it with the shop assistant just looking at me, or walking past drunk people on the floor or talking to people I don't really know as I'd fear I'd run out of things to say and it'd just be awkward. But I'm over that now.

That plagues me too. I also hate walking into shops and not buying anything and having the sec. guards look at me all awkward later...

That and returning items.

And finally: Lol @ Jordan's comment.

Heres something rather discusting Letty found out.

When i need a shit, my eyes turn from green to brown.... Seriously.

Hahahahahaha! You can't be serious! Next time I need to go, the first thing I'm gonna do is look in the mirror from now.

"jesus Jim! Your eyes have gone SHIT BROWN!"

Guest Jordan
Hahahahahaha! You can't be serious! Next time I need to go, the first thing I'm gonna do is look in the mirror from now.

"jesus Jim! Your eyes have gone SHIT BROWN!"

I am being serious. Honestly.

- I have the appearance of a geek, as well as the fighting skill, but I am not a geek, the only things I like that could be even considered as geeky is the original Star Wars Trilogy and The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.

- I love both Pepsi and Coca-Cola, and cannot tell the difference between the two.

- I went to the same Secondary School as the Weasley Twins from the Harry Potter films.

- The film Batman Returns messed me up a little, but I'm not going to tell you how or why!

I love pepsi MAX.

Want to be friends? :smile:

Yes, tell us. Do eet naaw.

Another pointless fact about me: After showers, I like to sign into N-E and MSN, to let the world know that I am currently half naked.

I also hold the world record for getting as close to a girl as you possibly can without ever actually doing anything with her.

Guest Stefkov

I love turkey twizzlers despite them being made of all crap/recess that come off animals. At least thats what I was told, I dont believe them but...

I love them.

I used to have a lunchbox made for me in high school, from year 8 to year 10 I had it.

In year 11 because we got to go first to get dinner i decided to switch back and get dinners. I was looking forward to some twizzlers, but it was the time that bitch dude was cutting back on junk food so it was no longer there. I had to survive on a sausage roll and ships every day for a school year.

Random fact.

No one on this forum gives me MSN love.

I have 4 packs of sausage rolls in the freezer which I plan to live off for the next week.

Ive spent the last 24 trying to decide if i wasnt a wired or wireless 360 controller. Its killing me.

I cant decide on anything.

I like making my self mini projects like learning how to soilder.

My room has a total of 12 used bowls.

I had to survive on a sausage roll and ships every day for a school year.

Ships, eh? How odd...

Some kind of Ukrainian or Mancunian tradition?:wink:

Ive spent the last 24 trying to decide if i wasnt a wired or wireless 360 controller. Its killing me.

Get a wireless one, along with a Play and Charge Kit, or preferably a Fast Charge Kit.

Wireless is the new black.:heh:

Football teams I love: Aston Villa, Greenock Morton.

Football teams I like: Celtic, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield Town, AC Milan.

Football teams I don't like: Inter Milan, Juventus, AS Roma, ChievoVerona, Barcelona, C.A. Penarol Uruguay, St. Mirren.

Football teams I hate: Newcastle United, West Ham United, Birmingham City.

Guest Stefkov
Ships, eh? How odd...

Some kind of Ukrainian or Manchurian tradition?:wink:

Aye, we ukrainians love to eat model ships. Top it off with some sour cream, gorgeous.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!