Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pointless facts about yourself!

Guest Jordan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, this will be hard trying to seperate the pointless facts away from the point...ful (?) facts.

- I have a stupidly long name. Horrible names, all 9 of them. :red:

- My background is a bit messy. I was actually properly brought up for the most part of my life by my grandparents. (thats another story in itself) My grandad originates from Pakistan, and my grandmother comes from Manchester, but I grew up in South Wales. My accent is somewhere in between a newport and mancunian type thing, sounds horrible.

- I'm unlucky at tests. It once took me 5 attempts to pass my theory test. I messed up on the questions, first of all (by 2 questions), then the second and third time the hazard perception tests fucked me up, and on the fourth attempt, the system crashed during the hazard perception, meaning I had to redo the test a week later.

- Not only that, but it took me four attempts to pass my driving test.

- Most people call Jim, as opposed to my real name which is Jamal. It is still unclear where this name actually came from, but people have been calling me it roughly since I was about 6.

- I don't drink alcohol, but I enjoy going to pubs and clubs. I'll be the one sipping on the same glass of coke for the entire night.

- The photo on my driving licence features me with what can only be described as horrible hair. Whenever I go out, bouncers also look at the photo, then me, then the photo, then me, then the photo, then me, then they laugh. Then, I get let in. HIGH FIIIIIVE!

- During high school, since year 8, I was refered to as "bus driver." The reason being that I had a school jumper that was brought from peacocks, and it had these stupid patches on the shoulders that made it look like the bus driver uniform. It was yeeeears before I shock this name off, and whenever the word "bus" got mentioned, everyone would look at me. F^£$ing tossers.

- During junior school, I once got sent to the headmasters office for stabbing a girl in the hand with a pencil. It wasn't actually a stab, more of a jab. She refused to give me back my sharpener, bitch.

- I have a stupidly long name. Horrible names, all 9 of them. :red:

I have a stupidly short name and people -still- can't remember it. =P

I'm always amazed at how many ways people find to mess up my name. Instead of Ine, they will often use Inne (my grandmother did that, bless her soul), Inge, Tine, Tina, Ilse...

And I always have to spell out my last name (Spee) cause people never write down the second e.

Plus people say my name is funny, or make jokes about it. >.>;

Hey Flink, what does your name translate to in English, if anything?

Nothing, it's just names, at least that's what I know.

The only name that is actually mine is Jamal. All the other names were grandfathers, greatgrandfather's names, etc. Mark of respect, I think.

Yeah, so it's great for them, but a pain in the arse for me. You have no idea how much trouble it is having a long name. Don't even think about it, guys and girls.

I really struggle to come up with stuff like this, but here goes:

1) I kept a journal nearly everyday for about 9 years - but then I ran out of pages in a book and didn't get round to buying the next one so my habit died. I'm trying blogging but it just isn't the same.

2) I wrote a program called FAVC that is awesome. (Google it you fools!)

3) My daughter is the cutest baby in all the world.

4) I'm a statistician and that's a pretty cool job title. A bit like magician but less magic, or no magic even.

Guest Stefkov

I have fun taunting people who know me to spell my second name.

They go Kov..nope..Kow..yup etc until they finished.

Sometimes its fun.

My middle name was gonna be my first name so god knows what my screen name would have been on here if it was.

1) Huge procrastinator - took me 2 hours from having my shower to drying my hair this morning

2) Massive pokemon / charmed freak

3) I burst my ear drum twice ( could also have nerve damage)

4) I once used to hate e-bay now i joined

5) I fancied my boyfriend 6 months before he knew me (stalker :o)

6) I was known as Linford Christie in first year as my surname is Lynn (why? why? why?)

7) I also split my two front teeth when in p4

• I am allergic to some things in alcohol. Now and again when I go out and have a heavy night drinking I get a rash on my face. However this has only happened about 3 or 4 times and when drinking sensibly I am ok.
  • I work for the MoD
  • I have a thing for buying LP's even tho I dont have a record player
  • I love Pete Doherty
  • Im addicted to Football Manager
  • I like melted cheese on toast....lots
  • my orignal username back on N64 europe was steveplatt83 (how original eh?)
  • I like Hollyoaks

Umm I could go on I guess but I'm not going to :heh:

Guest Jordan

I was asked by ReZourceman how i got my finger severed... so i'll go into it.

When i was around 5, me and my older brother (who i hate, for many reasons) were in the garden and he put me in a rusty old wheel barrow. He then told me, to put my finger in the wheel axel, and he pushed it forward...

Luckly, it went through the joint, rather than the bone meaning it was fully treatable. I blanked out after that, next thing i remember is waking up after surgeory... with a huge bandage on my hand. The finger in question, is my right most finger (next to the thumb) on my left hand. Its fully functional and grew fine because of where it was cut off. Still have a slight scar though.

I was asked by ReZourceman how i got my finger severed... so i'll go into it.

When i was around 5, me and my older brother (who i hate, for many reasons) were in the garden and he put me in a rusty old wheel barrow. He then told me, to put my finger in the wheel axel, and he pushed it forward...

Luckly, it went through the joint, rather than the bone meaning it was fully treatable. I blanked out after that, next thing i remember is waking up after surgeory... with a huge bandage on my hand. The finger in question, is my right most finger (next to the thumb) on my left hand. Its fully functional and grew fine because of where it was cut off. Still have a slight scar though.

Ummmmm....That is so retarded. Seriously, your brothers one of the biggest ***** Ive ever heard. Not just in a sibling way either. I really do feel bad for you.

Guest Stefkov

Whenever I eat crisps I hate the bag noise, so I take a pair of scissors to it and slice it open.

So much better to eat out of.

Guest Jordan
Ummmmm....That is so retarded. Seriously, your brothers one of the biggest ***** Ive ever heard. Not just in a sibling way either. I really do feel bad for you.

Oh he's done waaaaaaaaaaaay worse... but its far too personal so i can't go into it :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!