Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Daniel Timothy's 1000th Post.

DanielTimothy

Congrats on the milestone. I can't remember how many posts I have: maybe about 3.5k on CE and then however many here. I've totally slowed down with posting though- I guess the MPT has caused the death of threads I would have posted it.. anyway! :heh:

'Grats and remember: quality not quantity!

You all sound like grampa telling stories about 'when I was a little kid...'. You sound like old, grumpy, dissatisfied people who liked the past better than the future. Than again, the past was without me, so I naturally asume the past was better.

Well congrats I got a 1000 about last summer. And I only have 1619 now... I'm falling behind I need to spam more. ;) And I just realized I'm member 369 which is kind of coolio I suppose.

I've never stuck around a forum for more than 200 posts so that must mean that somethings good here. :yay:

Daniel Timothy Up his own arse again as usual....

Only messing, an Impressive achievement, fair play :P

I don't post much here but it is a very close knit community, I have been a member of a Liverpool FC forum since 2002 and have made over 10,000 posts on it since then...and I have met many people, enjoyed many foootballing occasions and have also been through the bad and lost people through different ways, all in one community..

God Bless God for Internet Communities...

Half-way there, slowely but surely I'll make 1000 eventually. Maybe I should post more messages like this completely useless one.

Yes, you do that. Long ago I realised that this is the road to victory.

In fact, as soon as I got past 1000, I stopped caring about post count.

+1 :heh: