Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Post your Egg

Atomic Boo

They are on sale for a long time before Easter Sunday ya know. It doesnt matter when you get them, and i did say 'yet' in my post.

Unfortunately for you I do. I could also tell you how much and which aisle to find them.

[Working in retail isn't fun]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for you I do. I could also tell you how much and which aisle to find them.

[Working in retail isn't fun]

Yeah, that was just a general point that everyone is accustomed to, Ive seen them on sale as early as February. How much do you earn out of interest?

I can't see why you could get so exited over an egg? Compared to what we have in Belgium thats nothing, though, I didn't get any chocolate this year, I'm about to take off and go buy some, I hope there will be some leftovers

I don't have any picture, but yesterday I got my sister to go to the shop and buy me a spiderman egg with a mug, specifically so I would have another spiderman mug. I have 2 spiderman mugs from eggs when I was little that my aunt gave me, and an egg cup too, and just felt like some spidermanning again. It's a pretty nice cup though, seems bigger than the average cup in our house and so I feel like I'm getting more tea from it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!