Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

flameboy

..it does sound a bit different doesn't it :hmm: ..but perhaps that was just someone else doing that bit for the trailer..

..and am I the only one who was thinking 'is the "reeesssiidddeeennttt eeeeeviil... fooouurrr" guy gonna come out with 'Wiiiiiiii ediiiiitioooon'?

He didn't..

:laughing:

Smash Bro's, Mario, Metriod and Zelda didn't do it for you but a port of a port does?

No wonder they keep porting shit then.

EDIT* Sorry I was replying to a comment about buying the Wii just for this game. Don't know what page it was on I assumed it was the latest page.

Either the forums all screwy or I'm all screwy. Either is quite logical.

Smash Bro's, Mario, Metriod and Zelda didn't do it for you but a port of a port does?

No wonder they keep porting shit then.

EDIT* Sorry I was replying to a comment about buying the Wii just for this game. Don't know what page it was on I assumed it was the latest page.

Either the forums all screwy or I'm all screwy. Either is quite logical.

What? Smash Bros, Mario and Metroid aren't out yet and won;t be for sometime I believe. Zelda was also a port of a GC game. I would say I enjoyed RE4 more than TP, so no harm in buying a Wii to re-experience this game with extras and new controls.

How in God's name is RE4 a port of a port? The game came out on the GC first, and it was ported to the PS2. They're not porting the PS2 version, they've basically just tweaked the GC version, and added content.

Best. Paced. Game. Ever.

If I hadn't already finished the PS2 version a couple of times I'd be buying this for sure. Fancy playing it at some point just for the improved graphics and to see it on my widescreen TV which I didn't have for the PS2 port.

that it didn't have the same great trademarks as the others, like the zombies and puzzles. But what it lacked, was made up for any way.

are you kidding.. i mean I sort of missed the zombies.. but the stupid puzzles..

no way.. collect gren gem.. place gren gem, collect blue gem hand over yellow key.. find orange key.. place black gem.. ha ha

I can't help but "thinking" logical while playing these games.. Who on earth would build a mansion and fill it with "puzzles" to go anywhere?

ahh just remembered...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/05/03

but I wil probably pick this one up when it get's cheap enough

• 2 weeks later...

It's good that the price has dropped, but it's still £10 more than I'd like it to be, and what the Americans pay for it.

Hmm... I'm still not sure if I'll get this, I really want to play the Ada mission, but I just don't think I can justify spending 25 quid on it. :hmm:

It's good that the price has dropped, but it's still £10 more than I'd like it to be, and what the Americans pay for it.

Hmm... I'm still not sure if I'll get this, I really want to play the Ada mission, but I just don't think I can justify spending 25 quid on it. :hmm:

I see where your coming from....but the Ada mission adds like 10 hours onto the gameplay and is supposadely fantastic!

Alot of the games released today last for that 10 hours and you have to pay like £39.99-£49.99! and thats obviously not including the whole main game etc...:smile:

Your right though, £14.99-£19.99 it should have been (due to it already being released etc..) and this would have gained even more sales.