NEurope
KKOB

N-Europe:A Model Village

Somebody decide my position, i can't think of anything

Mayor's assistant.

You get me coffee and wear revealing clothing.

I'd be everything. Everywhere. I would be in the eyes and minds of every vxillager. I would crawl inside of you like a warm kitten and I'd wear you like a glove.

I'll come at you like a shark with knees. :laughing:

miaow

Should we actually make a story out of it? I mean this seems to be very well recieved and some discussions have stared already.

So you could randomly pop into the thread and post something about what you are doing or what you have done all day in your fictional live in NE-Town and I'm sure the stories will come together sooner or later.

Miaow. If you would excuse me now. I have to patrol my territory some more and look out for cat ladies.

Miaow, miaow.

Well, gee... I think I will work in the Off-Licence-O-Rama.

Y'see, not only do I sell alcohol at cheaper prices than either of the pubs up the road, but I also rent DVD's and Games. Also I sell Pogs and Gogos and yoyo's and generally encourage Happiness.

Also Skunk will be seen hanging out by the swings in the little park next door, if anyone wants to 'find' him..

I shall be the village's own exclusive Mr Resetti, who lives underneath the village, living a very pointless life.

Can I be the town's Diet Coke delivery man?

If you can be just as sexy as the ones from the ads, then yes please. =D

Theres like, 3 girls for this entire village.

Hmmm sasuage fest.

Well this is a Nintendo forum, vast amounts of sausages are to be expected. I think a map of the village is starting to form.

Good thing Im no vegetarian : o

So very many bad images have entered my mind. :heh: Right, time to hoist my brain out the gutter and back to decency.

So very many bad images have entered my mind. :heh: Right, time to hoist my brain out the gutter and back to decency.

Like Jordan getting head?

I would be the village night owl.

A beak of broken words, wings of shredded dreams, I dance away the midnight hours in inelegance. Solitude my reliable companion, I journey on a listless search for quiet adventure: those moments betwixt sleep and wakefulness, the in-betweens, the misfits, the world that fell through the cracks. Secrets, mystery, the unknown. I see the village at its darkest. And so the light doth shine ever more radiant in mine eyes.

Or something equally pretentious sounding, anyway. I think you get the idea.

I guess I'd be the guy who lives on the edge of the village, in a small humble home near the woods. I'd be cutting wood every day, but not many people recognise me. A hidden hero, possibly.

Good thing Im no vegetarian : o

Thats gotta be like post of the year or something. I laughed. A lot. Damn my mind.

Like Jordan getting head?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *explodes*

I would find some role in the village that would be just right for me, like a village solicitor or a drunken builder. Or the village comedian

Thats a worse image than this ;

n593220106_212969_8007.jpg

(Me)

No trannies in my pub! My gaff, my rules!

Jukebox now available. All British bands available to listen, Nothing can beat listening to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin while you sup a beautiful British pint!

Match of the Day now available to watch on Widescreen TV every Saturday night, so let your wife watch her sob films.

Sign up for the Snooker tournament! Become renowned as the best snooker player in all of N-Europe Village.

New additions to food menu:

Chicken Tikka Masala £2

Pork Pies 45p

Faggots £1.10

Bangers and Mash £1.50

Sunday Roast (Peas, Beef, Potatoes and Yorkshire Pud) £2.50

Pie and Mash £1

Toad-in-the-hole £1.25

Trifle £1.90

Knickerbocker Glory £1.20

All at "All Hail The Ale", because you will.

Cheapest faggots Ive ever seen....

Even cheaper than Takeo?

(joke!)