NEurope
KKOB

N-Europe:A Model Village

(jordan deleted his post, sneaky fuck)

I decided that I'm going to have a night stick. One of those extendible ones. If I hit your legs with it, that's like a yellow infraction, if I hit your face with it, you're banned from that street.

I´d be the village pyromaniac

I hope you liked living there

So what you're saying is you'd be flaming people? Hmm... *gets out the bean bag gun*

Id be the local Peeper. No, thats not a huge squirrel by your bathroom window

I'd be the village nightclub owner. Yes a huge nightclub in a small village. Okay, it's a shed with christmas lights that I furiously switch on and off, so what? Bring your own beer. And music.

And I'm the village cosplay freak permanently dressed in a Tingle outfit.

And I'm the village cosplay freak permanently dressed in a Tingle outfit.

You need to be killed.

I would move in and open a chocolaterie during Lent. Which would dismay Mr Odwin, who doesn't observe Lent but is a Bit Religious.

You need to be killed.

I'll be the town's headsman :)

You know, those guys with axes the size of radio telescopes.

^ *barf*

I decided that I'm going to have a night stick. One of those extendible ones. If I hit your legs with it, that's like a yellow infraction, if I hit your face with it, you're banned from that street.

So what you're saying is you'd be flaming people? Hmm... *gets out the bean bag gun*

So Mr. Policeman, what can the Irish bar do to get on your good side?

We Irish always like to be on the good side of the cops so, if we can come to some sort of arrangement I'm sure we can both do each other a big favour...

I think I'd probably be a policeman too. But I'd be a lazy policeman who only patrols around a night, and is usually drunk on duty! :heh:

Well don't forget there is an Irish bar in town ;)

Oh yeah, it'd be my daily hangout place. I'd be the one sitting there all day, complaining about my failures in life and all that. =D

I'd be the one pretending to be a cat and randomly joining in on conversation to entertain everyone with my special humour and if something goes wrong I'm the one who'd say: "told you so" but then feel guilty for being so harsh and offer my help.

Yes.... in both ways, verbally and putting them on fire afterwards or backwards, just for kicks

I'd be the urban legend. The shell of a man who lives in the sewers and sends trained rats up people's toilets to steal any leftover food for my meals...oh and I have a huge organ down there on which I play emo music in the blackness of the night...

I'd be the urban legend. The shell of a man who lives in the sewers and sends trained rats up people's toilets to steal any leftover food for my meals...oh and I have a huge organ down there on which I play emo music in the blackness of the night...

You'll play hardcore punk on an organ? I would reaally like to see that.

Disgusted at Conzer's Irish Bar. I'll become the landlord of the most British pub in the world, named "All Hail The Ale". This is your typical run-of-the-mill British pub, except only British people are allowed, even then only British women can have only white wine or any fruit-based drink.

And if you think you can come into my gaff and buy a beautiful British pint with Euros, you shall be SHOT! (It's lucky that I also run a Bureau de Change in the Village.) My gaff, my rules! (Rules also include a free pint if you have a beautiful British name.)

Policeman? Drinks on the house!

You'll play hardcore punk on an organ? I would reaally like to see that.

Since when was "playing emo music" hardcore punk?

Statements like that sicken me :cry:

Despite being male I would like the role of cat lady.

ha, excellent. Every town should have one

Disgusted at Conzer's Irish Bar. I'll become the landlord of the most British pub in the world, named "All Hail The Ale". This is your typical run-of-the-mill British pub, except only British people are allowed, even then only British women can have only white wine or any fruit-based drink.

And if you think you can come into my gaff and buy a beautiful British pint with Euros, you shall be SHOT! (It's lucky that I also run a Bureau de Change in the Village.) My gaff, my rules! (Rules also include a free pint if you have a beautiful British name.)

Policeman? Drinks on the house!

Everyone knows that if there's an Irish pub and a British pub beside each other the Irish one will be full and the other empty!

There's nothing like an Irish bar and by god we'll have the craic boys! We'll have the craic!!! :yay:

Also I regret to inform you Villan that my pub has been awarded the only liquor licence in town, Mayor Cox saw to that quite swiftly ;)

Looks like you'll only be selling soft drinks!! :p

The pubs will not be beside each other, for I will set up shop on the other side of town.

Perhaps Mayor Cox shall give me the licence to sell alcohol and spirits (liquor my arse) if I was to pay the sufficient fee (or give him Scrubs DVDs)

Besides, if my pub gets shut, I'll always have my Bureau.

...Getting a little worried. If the town doesnt have an Indian Take-Away then you guys are gonna have to find yourself a new town pervert!

*Looks at N-Europe user list*

....Which shouldnt be too hard...but my comments stand.

I'd like to be the Village Chief of Police. :)

It's fun bossing people around. :D

The pubs will not be beside each other, for I will set up shop on the other side of town.

Perhaps Mayor Cox shall give me the licence to sell alcohol and spirits (liquor my arse) if I was to pay the sufficient fee (or give him Scrubs DVDs)

Besides, if my pub gets shut, I'll always have my Bureau.

Let the pub war begin...