NEurope
KKOB

N-Europe:A Model Village

I'd be the teenager who hangs about at home and plays video games.

Somebody decide my position, i can't think of anything

You would be the young page boy, ferrying messages around the village for village VIPs and making proclamations in the square on behalf of the various town authorities. You call everyone "Sir", "Marm" and "Squire", and wear disturbingly tight tights.

Meanwhile, I eventually climb out of the well and spend my days wondering the local hills at night, causing people to become superstitious as they become convinced it's my ghost haunting the moors.

Somebody decide my position, i can't think of anything

I could go another route with this...but I wont.

Hows about Perverts sidekick?!

€1 a pint lads!

€1 would get you a pint of our own stout, brewed here on premises.

€1 would get you a pint of Fosters.

After 5 drinks at regular price €1 would get you a pint of Guinness, Heineken or Vodka/mix. (reg price €3).

I have to sit down with the management and discuss the details of our prices, promotions and of course the problem of food.

This shall all be worked out momentarily, but for now I would like to invite every resident of NE to our official opening tonight.

Free bar, cocktail sausages, chicken wings and rostis etc (party food!) from 7pm onwards.

Full coverage of the Ireland-Slovakia game from Croke Park on our BIG SCREEN and we'll show all tonight's televised games on our various plasma's as well.

Competitions all night - win Ireland jerseys, free beer (for when we start charging :p), tickets to upcoming GAA games and much much more.

Name the Irish Pub Competition - Each patron can enter as many times as they like! Submit a name for your new local and win a great prize!

Bring your friends, bring your foes! The more the merrier!

Can i be something....please? :)

(EDIT)

You would probably be the local market trader, selling rare good and produce from other provinces, both local and from mystical distant lands. You soon develop a good reputation for somehow keeping your goods just so damn fresh.

You would probably be the town armourer and blacksmith.

So "Town baby oiling sexy men person" is out of the question?

As a fairly wealthy individual (in this imaginary village anyway) I will happily be a silent partener in the "All hail the Ale" pub. Hopefully my monitary contributions will help the proper pub with proper alcohol succeed.

The life of Ine in NE-town.

Make painting.

painterIne.jpg

Try to sell painting.

painterIne2.jpg

Fail and drink my misery away.

painterIne3.jpg

^ That is awesome, if slightly depressing, don't worry I'm sure some of the weathier members of the community like Ginger_Chris will buy some of your art.

I'll be the rave/festival promoter.....

If I can bail Skunky out of the nick to provide party prescriptions.:laughing:

haha, those pictures are class, eenuh!

Do the pub fight next :D

Meh, i'd probably be the travelling Gleeman, who arrives in town a couple of times a year (when he's not at Uni), and regales the town of his stories and amusing tales. I may play the lute also, if you're lucky.

Meh, i'd probably be the travelling Gleeman, who arrives in town a couple of times a year (when he's not at Uni), and regales the town of his stories and amusing tales. I may play the lute also, if you're lucky.

Bob?!

Wab!

I'd be the talented ninja of the village who becomes so arrogant with his abilitys that I'd turn on you all leaving nobody alive apart from my little brother.

I the farmer supply the village with the meat and fruit.

At any time I can stop my supply and slowly kill you all...

I'd be everything. Everywhere. I would be in the eyes and minds of every villager. I would crawl inside of you like a warm kitten and I'd wear you like a glove.

I'd be everything. Everywhere. I would be in the eyes and minds of every villager. I would crawl inside of you like a warm kitten and I'd wear you like a glove.

Sounds suspiciously like Foot and mouth to me...

I'd be the enigmatic writer. I'd spend my days in pubs. clad in velvet, armed with a scruffy but sturdy notebook and composing epic musings on the nature of life, the universe and everything.