NEurope
KKOB

N-Europe:A Model Village

Breaking NEWS!

An apple has been stolen from my fruit shack! who has done it? oh the mystery!

you mean, someone was mugged outside your fruit shack and had their iPod stolen?

It was obviously SuperJonst, as the constant dropping of his own forced him to get another..

I'm also unable to think of a position for myself in our fine village. Any suggestions?

Resident merchant sailor? Chilling out on yer boat on the river wistling sweet shanty tunes. Someones got to do it anyway.

you mean, someone was mugged outside your fruit shack and had their iPod stolen?

It was obviously SuperJonst, as the constant dropping of his own forced him to get another..

Have the police been contacted yet?

Have the police been contacted yet?

The police hate roleplaying so if I were you, I'd just go vigilante and try and get your stuff back yourself.

*sits back and reads a paper*

*hands Sargent Shorty a pint of Guinness (on the house!) and pats him on the pat*

I'll be an old fighter pilot, a remenant of the wars long gone.

Unsociable, uncaring but almost noble, I foresee the upcoming war between the N-E police and unidentified revolutionary force.

As a result I spend my time tinkering up "Lady of the Shadows", my old fighter jet alongside the loch and train myself so I can become the legend that I once was in times long forgotten.

But which side do I fight for? Myself? The people? The police?

Maybe I don't even know anymore...

Ahhh the sprites are rising up against me. They have attacked my animals and have run away to their sacred tree.

I have been battered by the little shites. I bred too many...

The police hate roleplaying so if I were you, I'd just go vigilante and try and get your stuff back yourself.

As the Chief of Police, I would advise against that. Now get back to your paper!

We're considering all avenues regarding this stolen apple. We think it may have been an inside job. It all sounds like the buildup to some government conspiracy if you ask me.

While being "roughly taken up the back door" next to my fruit stand i noticed a womens shoe left at the crime scene. It seems to have "Jack bauer rulez" scribbled across it. Interesting......

As the Chief of Police, I would advise against that. Now get back to your paper!

Shorty's role is now police officer considering mutiny.