NEurope
KKOB

N-Europe:A Model Village

Call the cops! My life is in danger! Kooloo-limpah!

Oh, btw, tonight is disco night so get your glad rags on. Now... CALL DA COPS!!

Since when was "playing emo music" hardcore punk?

Statements like that sicken me :cry:

Since emo is short for emotional hardcore which is a sub genre of hardcore punk music.

Indeed it will.

*Hoists up the Union Flag*

Well each to his own :p

So yours is an ale house then?

We have Irish stouts, Irish ales, and imported European bottled beers (5% ~ 12%), draught beers include Heineken, Carlsberg, Budweiser, Fosters, Guinness, Miller, Kronenberg, Beamish, Kilkenny and we have 3 draught ciders for you fans of rotten apple, Bulmers (Magners to you UK folks), Strongbow and Cashels.

We have a wide and varied selection of spirits.

Irish Whiskeys are our speciality - with 12, 18 and 20 yr specials, but we also have an extensive range of Scottish malt Whiskys, Vodkas, Gins (Irish and UK), Rums (dark and white) and we have a comprehensive stock of liqeurs.

For the pioneer, we offer soft drinks, juices, non-alcoholic beers and cordials. If you have any requests please don't hesitate to ask our friendly bar staff as we are only too delighted to assist you :)

----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday is Students Night - free entry before 1am with a student card and all drinks (bottled/draft) are €1. With 3 floors and 6 bars, 3 DJ's and a 1500 capacity let us give you your best student night. Ever.

Wake up feeling a little fresher with NE's one and only Irish Pub and Club.

I'll be the trolly tramp who is actually very friendly and knowledgeable if people got to know him instead of avoiding him to great extremes.

I also have a cute pet dog called Bryan, my only friend.

If you fancy a pint of Great Britain. Come to "All Hail The Ale".

All the best British drinks, including the finest food from all over the Kingdom: Full English, Black Pudding, Fish and Chips, and now, Scotch Eggs and Haggis are now available.

Come and support All Hail The Ale's World-Famous Darts team; The Ale Hailers, as they take on opposition from other pubs around the Kingdom, and cheer them on while you sup the worlds finest ale.

We also show Live Football and Rugby matches on our brand new widescreen television, why stay at home and watch the match with your mates when you can come down and watch it with your fellow team supporters?

Next week for one week, non-British people will be allowed into the ale house and be able to sample the delights of British ale and food, plus one free game of darts and snooker. Just remember to take your Euros and Dollars to the Bureau de Change across the street from us.

Driving? No problem, Jordan. You can purchase non-alcoholic beverages, so don't be afraid to come over and not ask for a British pint. Our barmen are only happy to help, and tell us your beautiful British name and your first drink will be on the house.

And when you come to "All Hail The Ale", you will do. :wink:

Since emo is short for emotional hardcore which is a sub genre of hardcore punk music.

Maybe in the 80s yeah. But the two sound so different (thankfully!) now! :heh:

Anyway, on with the topic..

Oh, and I've decided to be a regular at the Paddy pub. Sorry - its drinks menu was too tempting!

Gonna have to go to the English pub. Pub food rocks. :)

Nothing like a good pub lunch to get the day rocking.

Good call with the food Villan. I may sort out my head chef, he's acting all pussy like with me. Food is off the menu at the (so far nameless) Irish pub but expect some authentic Irish and world cuisine here soon.

A pint of plain is as good as a meal anyways!

I'll be a local in the Irish Pub, especially since stuff like Haggis and Fish and Chips don't appeal to me at all. And they don't even allow foreigners (that one night doesn't count). Tsssssk.

I'll be a local in the Irish Pub, especially since stuff like Haggis and Fish and Chips don't appeal to me at all. And they don't even allow foreigners (that one night doesn't count). Tsssssk.

It's a week, bab, a week!

It's a week, bab, a week!

Meh, I need my alcohol to forget all my problems; a week isn't long enough. I'll just stick to the Irish one.

Surely the haggis would be found in the Irish pub seeing as it's a dish created by fellow celts. ::shrug: Anyway, the Irish pub gets my vote. You can't complain about a Euro a pint!

I'll probably take a position as a poor lowly geologist, employed to check housing foundations and keep a check on any nearby volcanoes or faultlines. Who knows when the big one might arrive.

Oh and Solidus, your club looks immense I will be attending.

the guy that goes round making everyone smile...that would be me i think :D

Surely the haggis would be found in the Irish pub seeing as it's a dish created by fellow celts. ::shrug: Anyway, the Irish pub gets my vote. You can't complain about a Euro a pint!

Nah, haggis originates from Scotland. I've just looked it up on Wikipedia and it says it's a traditional Scottish dish.

A Euro a pint? That would be about 50p. Can't run a pub on 50p a drink? Unless that jukebox comes in anytime soon I'm buggered.

I'd run the pub.

All drinks a pound euro lads (and ladies...)!

A Euro a pint? That would be about 50p. Can't run a pub on 50p a drink? Unless that jukebox comes in anytime soon I'm buggered.

Nooooooo, I was hoping to be able to get wrecked for under £5. Oh well, what are your prices for your fine beverages.

What.... like an Elvis impersonator?

Yeah baby!

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!

Nooooooo, I was hoping to be able to get wrecked for under £5. Oh well, what are your prices for your fine beverages.

I was planning £1.50 for alcoholic drinks and 75p for all non-alcoholic. But with snooker, darts, food (now including crisps and pork scratchings), and the jukebox. Perhaps I could come to some sort of arrangement. :hmm:

I'll be back tomorrow with my idea. :wink:

I'll be a farmer and attract the sprites to come out and be my slaves. I'll treat them hard.

Make them court the lady I want as my wife by handing her a blue feather.

Then I'll capture the mystical forest bear and share it with the Village Chief of Police, Flinky. Then we shall share the profits made from putting it up as an attraction. I shall therefore treat me sprites even harder making them court even more ladees making everyone in the village my wives.