N-Europe

Seen all three on your list! Mwahaha!

Aah, but have you also seen Radiohead? As they complete the square.

My second tier, off the top of my head, consists of the likes of mwY, Alexisonfire, Incubus, Senses Fail and Weezer.

Literally for those 5 seconds of getting my hopes up and then taking them away, I shall never forgive you!

Seen Brand New, literally the best gig ever. So immense, with mewithoutyou as well ;) They were pretty good.

I hate you.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

franz ferdinand new album isn't very good :sad:

Why don't you like it? :)

I love the song Lucid Dream off it I think it is a fantastic song! :D

I feel it is a really good album.

I like the new direction they are taking and think it is brave and exciting. Glad they didn't stick to what they usually do and are trying something new. (Though the other two albums I like as well.) Playing through the whole album the sound took me through a nocturnal journey right through to the early morning. It was very pleasing. Some parts didn't work but I liked what they set out to achieve and it is a solid album in my eyes.

I'm interested to see where they go next!

Now on to a contender for "album of 2009" and my most anticipated album of 09 thus far...

Neko Case: Middle Cyclone

Wow. I already really liked her but had only heard a few songs. This new album has blown me away and is delicious, I want to eat it. I cannot stop listening. I love her voice and the whole album works greatly together for me. I need to check out her older albums now! :grin:

The last song is a little odd 31 minutes of the sounds of the night I think? like just crickets!

Miley Cyrus' "Hovering" is completely and utterly brilliant. (Well, that and "The Driveway").

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Anyone who says she makes terrible music is being completely ignorant. I mean, she has to work twice as hard to prove she's a credible artist considering how she got her break, and at the age of 16 she's already done that. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

I've seen Brand new 4 times, I win

or maybe not if you dont like Brand New :D

They've only toured the UK 3 times iirc, so that means you got them at a festi too... either way, I hate you lots and lots and lots. It would be more if I hadn't seen them once :P

Miley Cyrus' "Hovering" is completely and utterly brilliant. (Well, that and "The Driveway").

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Anyone who says she makes terrible music is being completely ignorant. I mean, she has to work twice as hard to prove she's a credible artist considering how she got her break, and at the age of 16 she's already done that. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

lol

few more characters

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

:shakehead

Dude that sucks. It's like a bad cover version of a C List pop punk record from the late nineties. Does she write her own stuff? Someone needs to tell her to stop...

Heal Your Ears, Forum. I bring you a proper pop record written and performed by someone who can write them.

but so were Biology and Toxic. Both amazing songs. I hate the assumption that songs written for commercial groups are to be written off en masse by 'real' music bands, like we live in some fairy land of dreams where a great artist never does it for profit.

but so were Biology and Toxic. Both amazing songs. I hate the assumption that songs written for commercial groups are to be written off en masse by 'real' music bands, like we live in some fairy land of dreams where a great artist never does it for profit.

Post of the day, and it's only 2pm.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I listened to this, and for the first time in a while I hoped I'd go deaf do I wouldnt have to listen to the rest of the song.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

How did she get her break? And why should we care twice as much?

You don't mean Britney Spears surely?