• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

I have afew more one songs by artist in my 6500 songs list.

I dont like Torn because that song was the most played song i heard when it came out.

So get The Con by Tegan & Sara?

YES. NOW.

Of the 3 proper albums they've done (they did 1 and a half before If It Was You, but they hate them, and I have little desire to hear them), The Con is the best. Then So Jealous.

I just came at this Muse related news.

There is a new song in 3 parts, more of a symphony than a song which I have been working on sporadically for many years. As a large percentage of the composition is orchestral I have never wanted to collaborate with a string arranger as they may make it 'theirs'. So I have been arranging the orchestral elements myself which is taking a long time due to my inexperience with large scale scoring. It should hopefully make the next album as the final 3 tracks. Matt.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=57855

I'm sorry, as uncool as it is, I can't deny that Confessions On A Dancefloor contains some of the absolute best dance songs in the past 5 years.

Sometimes I just want a "sharp" sound, if you get me. Stuart Price's/Mirwais' production is godly in that respect.

This is my favourite, Future Lovers. Such a build-up. Love it love it love it.

The Killers new album Day and Age...

Better than Hot Fuss... worse than Sam's Town... I reckon I like half of the album on initial listen, Hot Fuss I used to like more of it but when it comes down to it I only like half of that one too >> but Sam's Town I pretty much loved all of it and still do.

Anyways in summary, their new album is good but if your gonna purchase it, I wouldn't expect it to be as good as Sam's Town, I didn't and I wasn't dissapointed. :)

Oh and even though it's not counted as a proper album, more a collection of B sides and remixes, I still love Sawdust. ^^

**ninja-Edit**

I love the boxart though...

killersday_and_agecover.jpg

Got Day and Age importing to iTunes as I type.

What's really odd or some would say fate, is that Chinese Democracy was sent Thursday, not arrived. The Killers new album sent a day later and arrived today. It's almost like nature itself is now stopping Chinese Democracy from reaching my possession.

Day & Age is surprisingly good. I like almost every song on the CD, especially the first three tracks. Their previous albums I've only liked two songs on each. Definitely their best album by far.

Also, Chinese Democracy is good. a few tracks have a bit too much going on (it seems they just kept adding to a lot of the songs over the long recording/production period) but I like that.