Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

There's only two good songs on "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani...she really messed this album up didn't she?

Other than "Yummy" (It's so utterly wierd and I love the random lyrics) and "The Sweet Escape" it's just plain bad.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

"Wanna spent the night don't bring Pyjama's...." my favourite line from the song! :heh:

That Yummy Song is crazy! :)

They're my favourite too! Along with the "Sex and Sugar is the flavour" part of the song. It's so random, I love it.

So even though there wasn't a single guitar on that song, your character still plays it on guitar in Guitar Hero?

So what, did they run out of songs that have guitars on them?

Yep, it's an odd one. But the guys (and gals?) at Freezepop actually have what I think are called Keytars, guitar style keyboards. May have just made that word up, but it sounds about right.

Also the developers are pretty close with them and other bands that get bonus songs in guitar hero - IE, it's not a compulsary song.

There's only two good songs on "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani...she really messed this album up didn't she?

Other than "Yummy" (It's so utterly wierd and I love the random lyrics) and "The Sweet Escape" it's just plain bad.

Nah.

Wonderful Life and Early Winter are the best on the album, and are the quality of LAMB, but wouldn't fit in.

As for more fun tracks, Sweet Escape, Yummy and Now That You Got It 9Single remix) are ok.

-----

Be Your Own Pet; The Kelly Affair

LISTEN!

I just watched a video of Christina Aguilera singing live. I had no idea she could sing so well live. I was pretty impressed. Other than a little too much random warbling, she sounded pretty amazing. Her style might be screaming most the time, but when you sound that fantastic doing it, who cares?

On another note, I love "Beautiful". Such a great pop song.

Which of her albums is better? (not counting the first effort)

Hmmmm...I think the Marilyn Monroe look was good, and it worked well for that album. Back To Basics, though it's a massive album, feels far more solid, with less filler, or a least better filler.

The singles from Stripped are better though.

I've not listened to Stripped in ages.

Hmmmm...I think the Marilyn Monroe look was good, and it worked well for that album. Back To Basics, though it's a massive album, feels far more solid, with less filler, or a least better filler.

The singles from Stripped are better though.

I've not listened to Stripped in ages.

I prefered the older look personally, thought I've never been a big fan of hers I've just liked a couple of her songs. Other than "Ain't No Other Man", I've not paticularly liked the singles from this album. I really liked a few from strpped though, I might have to get someone to lend me the album.

Oh, and though the older look was better, she looks amazing here. And the opening note is fantastic!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!