• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Yes it is. When you fall in love, you're falling in pitchfork. Their synonims.

Lol, I kid, yes, I love it, for their ruthlessness and demanding when reviewing music. Plus, for the fact that they're almost always right.

It just grinds me when people use the phrase "I love." as a statement of appreciation or "It is love." or even just "Love." etc. : peace:

Horse and I by Bat For Lashes is one of my favourite songs. I've played it 64 times on my iTunes, lol.

I just love how it starts. Like you can imagine her leading her horse through the streets and the piano/acordian bit starts.

I like how it's a story aswell. It doesn't really have a real ending though, which is slightly funny.

penny arcade on Paramore

They have a song called "crushcrushcrush" that I honestly hate. In recent years I've allowed popular music to set up dingy hovels in the periphery of my affection - but this song is an act of monstrous evil, a blood ritual to awaken some mercifully forgotten demon prince. The lyrics are beyond incoherent, a dreadlock of oily nonsense that is either the result of schizophrenia, multiple authorship, or collated from multiple failed songs and compressed into some tar lozenge of epic failure.

yes.

ffs T In The Park is seemingly getting worse and worse. First the people that were rumoured don't play, then people like Will Young playing instead and now that feature on bbc. Its made me remember that it will be most likely pouring with rain and its going to cost a bomb to eat there even though I will have already spent £170 on the tickets alone plus getting there.

Of course my friends are like OMG WOMBATS!!!!!!!!!! PANIC!!!!!!!!!! SCOUTING FOR GIRLS!!!!!!!

:blank:

Still it should be a laugh... hopefully.

Got my hands on About To Happen, Siouxsie Sioux's latest single. I have the album of course, but I like having all the singles in physical form too.

Also got The Devil by PJ Harvey, my favourite song off White Chalk, so I'm glad I'm able to own a physical single of it.

Yeah I want to go to Bennicasm one day sounds awesome 9 days on a beach in Spain yes please.

Went a few years back and it was indeed awesome (Pixies, Coldcut and 2manydjs rocked my cock off) however two pieces of advice 1) Avoid eating burgers from stands, two days of diarrhea is not fun and 2) don't sleep in a tent in the camping grounds unless you enjoy waking at 8:00 in the morning drenched in sweat feeling like a malaria victim. Instead sleep on the beach as you have showers a handy distance away, remain cool and get first dibs on shady spots in the morning.

I need to get my arse in gear and actually book some festival tickets. Decided against Glastonbury for the first time in about 9 years. Maybe Secret Garden Party again..... hmmm have to have look around.

Whos the blonde Playboy chick in the Rockstar video?

The main one whos in it the most, and when theres three on screen the one on the left. Her.

Shes fit.

Who is she? I must know.

Don't ask me.

I'd rather rip off my own testicles and shove them down my throat than watch an entire Nickelback video.