N-Europe

Just started listening to The Rogue Traders. I remember hearing 'Voodo Child' a couple of years back so thought I'd see what else they've done. Some of their stuff sounds really awesome!

Their newest CD is only available in Austrailia though, the only place their popular.:(

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Everyone should check out Adele, unless you already have and think she is shit.

Her album is a tad over produced compared to her demos and other crap that had been floating around. check it foolz.

I listened I don't like.

I bought Rogue Traders album yonks ago. I used to watch Neighbours, so I knew the lead singer.

It was a case of "The single pwns the rest of the album and sounds totally different", but it's a good dance/rock album.

I saw their new one was out, I kinda want it.

-------

Oxigen: Yeah, i'm loving Jukebox. It helps that I don't know that many of the songs, and the fact she makes them so her own. I mean, I love Blue by Joni, but it's virtually unrecognisable on Jukebox (in a good way).

I hope Bjork plays Who Is It when I go see her. She didn't include it on any of her setlists this tour until late last year IIRC, so i hope she isnt going to stop playing it soon.

I really wanted to see Tori Amos live. She varies her setlist every time. It's like she hits shuffle on every song she's ever done. Makes going to see her a bit more interesting multiple times.

I bought Rogue Traders album yonks ago. I used to watch Neighbours, so I knew the lead singer.

It was a case of "The single pwns the rest of the album and sounds totally different", but it's a good dance/rock album.

I saw their new one was out, I kinda want it.

Buy it! Though I've bought the first and had to download the second, seeing as it's only available in Aussie, which kind of sucks. It's a great Electro-rock sort of album.

In Neighbours? Wow, I had no idea!

--

I've never really 'got' Linkin Park, So many people I know used to like them, but I coouldn't ever really get into them.

Yesterday I saw Explosions in the Sky live and then I bought 3 of their albums and a shirt so now I have a complete collection.

And it was really good, blew me away.

They have 4 albums, not 3. And then there's The Rescue EP. So I'd say you don't have a complete collection. :heh:

Anyway, yes, they are fantastic... and I'm enraged that I've never got to see them live... fucking shitty country.

I would point out that they do, but considering that the questions are probably rhetorical anyway, I'll just point out that you spelt incessant wrong. Oh, and "ramblings" suggests that what I say is random and unstructured. A better word might be "tirades." You know...you might like to think about what you write...Think...that's a thought (I lolled), I don't suppose you're used to it right? I mean...your music taste reflects as much. I'm treading familiar ground...this thread is bad for my sanity.

It's alright I thought that too when I read it :indeed:

Right now I'm back into listening to rise against..they were quite amazing live.

They have 4 albums, not 3. And then there's The Rescue EP. So I'd say you don't have a complete collection. :heh:

Anyway, yes, they are fantastic... and I'm enraged that I've never got to see them live... fucking shitty country.

I am off to see them tommorrow and I cant remeber the last time I was this excited about a gig. I was gutted when they had to cancel their appearance at ATP last may.

My computer hates me, Debut ripped pefectly, move on to Post oh wait I think I may just not read it at all even though it reads perfectly in the other drive (the one I can't rip from :blank: ), so I thought maybe it is just messing about so I moved on to Homogenic and that works, tried Vespertine, your pushing your luck mate! :(

I decided to give up on the DualDisc's as it must be to do with the thickness of the disc that my computer's laser can't handle, and Volta worked fine which reinforces this notion. Annoyingly I can't go rip it on a different pc because my brothers laptop is broken, so yeah I am pissed off to the extreme.

Volta's box is beautiful though, and a pain but it balances out though. I managed to not rip the sticker! :yay:

I took the sticker off my Volta like first thing. I didn't realise you couldn't close it afterwards at the time. It;s on my bedroom door for a joke.

Did you buy Surrounded? I have them all original. Though I kinda want Debut Surrounded for the remaster.

Can't wait for the Volta Live CD to come out.

Yeah I bought Surrounded, the box is smaller than i thought it would be. Amazon and play's pictures are very deceptive...

Debut was fantastic and Volta is sounding really good so far, Dull Flame of Desire is awesome, I'm not 100% on Antony's voice though.

I wish I had gotten into Bjork earlier, wouldn't be so expensive. -.-

I was thinking of waiting for the Volta Live cd but I decided that the Special Edition for £7 was too good a deal and bought that. No doubt I will end up buying that aswell.

Just wondering have you got Telegram?