• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I'm stuck in a strange place, musically. I've been wandering the land of IDM and Stoner Metal. Quite a bizarre mix. My days are filled by Sleep, Orange Goblin, Electric Wizard, etc on one side, and Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Boxcutter, Autechre, Luke Vibert and so on on the other. Bizarre.

If you're listening to IDM atm, check out my non-serious side project.

Someone described it as Early-Aphex twin with nintendocore influences. I don't think they realised I literally just mashed at my keyboard and then selected new track. XD

This has been bugging me for ages.

Is this Avril Lavigne - Why a cover? I swear it is, I know the song isn't on her albums and I swear I've heard it in a movie or something.

Anyone know?

originally sang by :

http://www.lyrics007.com/Moffatts%20Lyrics/Why%20(Scott%20Moffatt%20Solo)%20Lyrics.html

i think

its the same lyrics :|

O rly? I quite like some of his lyrics. Went to see him live in Manchestah (free entry ftw!), he sounds exactly the same as on his records...he's pretty cool to listen to from time to time...

Oh I like them, I didn't mean farfetched in a bad way.

From what I've seen in the intertubes he's really good in lives.

Just listened to Lupe Fiasco's new album, and well, WOW! This is incredible; i'm actually liking more than I did Graduation (that's saying A LOT btw).

I seriously reccomend downloading 'Superstar', 'High-Definition' and 'Hip-Hop saved my life'.

Fooking hell even 'Go Go Gadget Flow' sounds wikid!

Does this make sense to anyone?

Obviously don't own Overpowered by Roisin Murphy.

I need a Tori Amos poster on my wall, I realised after posting pics on that thread, and realising all my posters are so outdated. And I need a Killers one, MCR, CSS and maybe NYPC.

Taking The Long Way by The Dixie Chicks is such an awesome album.

That whole album is EVIL and should be BURNED and quite frankly no ex-girlfriends should have ever obsessed over it and played it all the time so that any mention of it in the future causes me to rupture someone's spleen or possibly break several fists with my windows.

That whole album is EVIL and should be BURNED and quite frankly no ex-girlfriends should have ever obsessed over it and played it all the time so that any mention of it in the future causes me to rupture someone's spleen or possibly break several fists with my windows.

Plus you know, The Dixie Chicks hate America and apple pie and good wholesome values and everything.

Stupid ignorant people.

Boo to you and any ex-girlfriends you may have had.