N-Europe

Anyways, got Halo 3 OST, have to say it's not as good as Halo 2's. While not bad, it's scattered all over the place. It tries to be moody sometimes, others epic, others horror, which in the end makes it mostly bland. The musics that stand out are remixes of old musics. But awesome ones at that.

I accidently found out how to play the Halo piece on the keyboard earlier :D I was messing around on it and discovered I'd played the first bit and then went on to learn it from memory. It sounded awesome!

No way for me to slot it in to my Free Composition for Music Tech though :P

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Bought the singles "2 Hearts" by Kylie (it's me and my friend's theme tune for life at the moment) and "Saving My Face" by KT Tunstall, just because it's an awesome song, and I love the cover art.

I love the song "So Jealous" by Tegan and Sara at the moment. It's by far their most weird song, and I'm loving it.

Pssh! they still go on, i assume you mean where they wait till a fast, heavy guitar/drum beat hits everyone jumps in failing and kicking and generally smashing everyone up?

UNLESS

You mean where a 30yr old guy decides it'll be fun to go into the mentioned mosh pit with knuckle dusters, because yeh, thats GREAT fun

I love it when some fucker comes in with knuckle dusters, coz senseless violence apart, it's like a brotherhood where we all beat each other up... but the second some outsider fucks someone up beyond reason.. everyone gangs up on him, till he can't do shit but be stepped on by the angry mob. I've actually seen that going on...twice! Priceless. One of the times, the guy actually broke some kids nose... They fucking broke his right arm, right on the elbow... fuck that must've hurt. It's the price you pay for being a dick, I guess.

Brave - Jennifer Lopez

I am actually in love with this album.

First album in ages where I love every song on it, and some of these songs really relate to things I'm going through at the moment so that's something special =]

5/5

lol, ok. : peace:

I'm just clearing up, I didn't say lostprophets and shikari were intense, at least I don't think so *checks*.

Yup after checking, I said immense, because of the human pyramid. I never said intense because they aren't that bad. But I wouldn't go to any of those bands like Biohazard because I don't want to be beaten shitless =[ I just like a bit of pushing and shoving when you see some emo cock thinking hes the best. =D

Also me and domjcq have been at the same gig! Small world :D Could be going to some more at same time! I might be going to see paramore dom! :D

Help needed for an assignment; songs with a fucked up relationships theme

(well...dangerous, love trap kinda things. Adultery, sex buddies, underage etc)

Lover, You Should Have Come Over is a bit of a notable example, like. See also Forget Her, both by Jeff Buckley

Lover, You Should Have Come Over is a bit of a notable example, like. See also Forget Her, both by Jeff Buckley

"If my heart could write songs they would sound like this" :heh:.

It's never over...my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder...

Oh crap...now I'm gonna be down the whole night...:(

"If my heart could write songs they would sound like this" :heh:.

It's never over...my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder...

Oh crap...now I'm gonna be down the whole night...:(

it's a song scientifically crafted for gazing out of a window across winter street lights while single. true fax

Black crusade monday

BRING ON MACHINE FUCKING HEAD AND DRAGONFORCE YEY

I just got back from Black Crusade. Was truly epic. Unfortunately I missed the whole of Shadows Fall and half of Arch Enemy because of a) queuing outside, b) queuing to put my coat away and c) queuing to by my Machine Fucking Head t-shirt, but oh wells. I now have a massive gash on my arm thanks to a mosher with a watch.

Underage/bitterness - "Hands Clean" Alanis Morissette

I really need the last 3 Tori Amos albums. I fucking hate HMV's pricing, where if it's less in demand it's like 20 quid for no reason.

Help needed for an assignment; songs with a fucked up relationships theme

(well...dangerous, love trap kinda things. Adultery, sex buddies, underage etc)

Lola- The Kinks

I luv u- Dizzee Rascal

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds- Henry Lee or Where the Wild Roses Grow

Soft Cell- Tainted Love

Wooooooo, Malcolm Middleton's going for Christmas number one by releasing 'We're all going to die' as a single. Yep nothing says Christmas quite like a dour scot singing "We're going to die, you're going to die and you're going to die alone, all alone".