• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

New Kings of Leon album is pretty damn good. Everyone buy

... NO! No, it's not that good. I've only listened to it through twice, and I like two songs so far... I know that they're saying they've evolved and grown up as a band and that their old stuff was from a raw band... but their old stuff was better.

really starting to like Killswitch Engage, but only heard a couple of their tracks, anyone here a fan who can direct me to which album to start with?

Start with Alive Or Just Breathing. It's their first worthy album, and as far as I'm concerned, their only good album. It was still recorded with their first lead singer (wich, in my opinion, is far superior to the current one). It also has the merit of being one of the albums that defined modern metal and metalcore overall. A masterpiece, 10/10, call it what you will, a great album.

Killswitch engage are great, I listened to them every now and them and kinda liked them, then I saw them live, and was amazed how much they improved live. good stuff.

In other, insanely awesome news, I have 99% definietly secured myself a ticket to ATP vs the fans! SO so pleased. Explosions in the sky, Mogwai, Isis etc here I come!

really starting to like Killswitch Engage, but only heard a couple of their tracks, anyone here a fan who can direct me to which album to start with?

They're...er...my favourite band. Without a doubt one of the best albums ever made: Alive Or Just Breathing. Listen. Love it. I love that album so much, I want to have sex with it.

They're...er...my favourite band. Without a doubt one of the best albums ever made: Alive Or Just Breathing. Listen. Love it. I love that album so much, I want to have sex with it.

Thanks I'll give it a listen :)