NEurope

I listened to the free single of Them Crooked Vultures off iTunes, didn't grab me, but to be fair, I wasn't listening. I love their name, and it was by no means bad.

KoC_Declaration_of_Dependence.jpg

Just released last month. I'll never tire of Kings of Convenience.

Sublime. Initial highlights are My Ship isn't Pretty and Renegade.

I really wished I had Kings of Convenience on my iPod on Sunday. I was wondering around town in a lack-of-sleep daze and it would have been nice to have that pumping through my ears. Went for Air instead which is always good, but felt like KOC. Maybe I should buy an album.

Do tell.

I'd explain how wrong you are, but I dare say the effort would be wasted...

Seen Muse live yesterday. For the first time. And it was fucking amazing.

Currently toying with the idea of buying a ticket to the wembley stadium gig next september. But it is a very long time away and it is very expensive...

Currently toying with the idea of buying a ticket to the wembley stadium gig next september. But it is a very long time away and it is very expensive...

Woot :o NEED. I live in Germany but maybe I will go there then. Are the tickets for sale already? If so, where?

Woot :o NEED. I live in Germany but maybe I will go there then. Are the tickets for sale already? If so, where?

That's dedication.

Think they go on sale on friday

Good to know...But I need someone to come with me :D And I don't know how I can get there...

Edit: Another problem: I don't have a credit card. Will probably be difficult to buy tickets without one.

Edited by drahkon

I'm also after tickets for next September. They go on pre-sale for members of Muse.mu tomorrow morning, with an open pre-sale on Thursday morning, with all the rest of the tickets going on sale on Friday.

Problem is, I didn't actually sign up to Muse.mu until today, so I don't have a passcode. Can anyone help me out here, please, if you're not planning on using the code yourself? It can be found in the "Edit Details" section of your profile. Thanks in advance. :)

A Muse concert really shouldn't merit international travel...

I think I'm missing something about Muse. I've never actually heard a song of theirs that justifies everyone's obsession with them.

That's because there isn't one.

I mean, they were alright but generally I think they're hugely overrated. They're the kind of band that sound amazing when you're younger and then when you've heard more music over time and listen again it's hard to say what you saw in them before.

I think I'm missing something about Muse. I've never actually heard a song of theirs that justifies everyone's obsession with them.

I like songs such as New Born, I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You, Feeling Good, Falling Away With You, Bliss and a few others but yeah...nothing I care particularly about much any more.

Lady Gaga ruins the general "YES." factor of the video. She doesn't do the whole "let's dance sexily on a chair in a white leotard" very well, where Beyonce is the best in the business at that kind of thing.

I'm shaking at the number of singles Beyonce is releasing from her most recent album!

If I Were A Boy

Single Ladies

Diva

Halo

Ego

Sweet Dreams

Broken Hearted Girl

Video Phone

--------

I bow so low to Antony & The Johnsons.

Just incredible.

I don't understand the strange disregard for gun control in the Videophone video. I don't get what it has to do with anything. I kinda hate it, it looks cheap.

I'm also after tickets for next September. They go on pre-sale for members of Muse.mu tomorrow morning, with an open pre-sale on Thursday morning, with all the rest of the tickets going on sale on Friday.

Problem is, I didn't actually sign up to Muse.mu until today, so I don't have a passcode. Can anyone help me out here, please, if you're not planning on using the code yourself? It can be found in the "Edit Details" section of your profile. Thanks in advance. :)

Tellström, you keep growing in my estimations while everyone else...

:nono:

That's because there isn't one.

I mean, they were alright but generally I think they're hugely overrated. They're the kind of band that sound amazing when you're younger and then when you've heard more music over time and listen again it's hard to say what you saw in them before.

:blank:

My ten years of listening to Muse says no.

I like songs such as New Born, I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You, Feeling Good, Falling Away With You, Bliss and a few others but yeah...nothing I care particularly about much any more.

:hmm:

You name some top songs, but your opinion is still a negative one. :(

... Oh, N-Europe. :cry:

(Actually I prefer that less people/ no-one likes Muse. Makes it all the more elite. :hehe:)

(Actually I prefer that less people/ no-one likes Muse. Makes it all the more elite. :hehe:)

Most of the universe seem to love Muse though. 4 people on a forum aren't going to make them an acquired taste. :p

I have nothing against them, I just see them as purely entertaining more than anything. Nothing they've eve done that I've heard has stuck in my mind, except the start of their last single.

Most of the universe seem to love Muse though. 4 people on a forum aren't going to make them an acquired taste. :p

I have nothing against them, I just see them as purely entertaining more than anything. Nothing they've eve done that I've heard has stuck in my mind, except the start of their last single.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying they are an underground band or anything. They used to be... at the turn of the decade, lol. I don't like the idea of them being TOO popular. :heh:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've never been a fan of Muse yet I loved Starlight which probably isn't your typical Muse song. Their stuff is good enough but it's never sunk in well enough to make me say 'wow, they're amazing' or something like that. It's odd because people have said to me that it's perhaps the kind of band they'd think I'd be in to. But then they say the same about Guns'N'Roses and I hate them, although did manage to stand up for them after some twat of a women butchered Sweet Child O' Mine on the X Factor. Whoever let that one happen should be shot.

And to show that I've been listening to stuff, I've been listening to Jimmy Eats World. It's only taken about 2 weeks but I've gone full circle back to what I was listening to then even though I've found loads of new, good music.

*kind of ignoring everything else - you'd think certain people might get bored of having the same debate every time someone mentions Muse*

Thanks for the pass-code, Mr. Snowman. :)