NEurope

Todays MP3 Downloads include Ambivalence Avenue by Bibio and Two Suns by Bat For Lashes.

Good man. Bat For Lashes Two Suns at that Price you won't be disappointed. :) Also Bibio Ambilvalence Avenue is a solid album as well.

My Songs of the week.

Emilie Autumn - I Know Where You Sleep.

3 Inches of Blood - Deadly Sinners

Britney Spears - 3

A Fine Frenzy - What I Wouldn't Do

Shakira - Did It Again

Another insane music video from Lady Gaga.

Too many stunning images in one 5 minute period.

Shakira - Did It Again

I don't get why she isn't releasing Mon Amour, considering its the obvious good one.

Does anyone know how to make GIFs? The bit where she's dressed as Xena in this video is calling out to be made into a GIF. Especially when she waves her hands in a circle.

Listening to Johnny Foreigner's new album atm

An e-handshake to you good sir, although I wouldn't expect it to be to your tastes but at least you're giving them a listen. Really one of my favourite bands at the moment and probably my favourit British band of the last couple of years.

Just a one off but I really enjoy this song Clutch - Electric Worry, which is on the Left 4 Dead 2 advert (where I saw it).

I just love the BANG BANG BANG.

Emilie Autumn - I Know Where You Sleep.

Emilie Autumn! She's amazing, I really like her style. Loving your avtar and sig combo too! :grin: You heard that she's doing a UK tour next year?

January 28, 2010 UK - Bristol - Academy

January 29, 2010 UK - Wolverhampton - Wulfrun Hall

January 30, 2010 UK - Nottingham - Rock City

March 05, 2010 UK - Bournemouth - Academy

March 06, 2010 UK - Leeds - Rio's

March 07, 2010 UK - Newcastle - O2 Academy

March 09, 2010 UK - Sheffield - Leadmill

March 10, 2010 UK - Glasglow - Cathouse

March 11, 2010 UK - Manchester - Academy 3

March 12, 2010 UK - London - Islington Academy

I am so going to the Wolvo gig! I'll be getting tickets when I'm paid tomorrow, although they're only £12.50!

Edited by CoolFunkMan

I was never truly sold on Hot Chip. I like a lot of The Warning (or whatever the one with the sortof toy things on the front is), but the most recent one I listened to once and never since.

3 Inches of Blood - Deadly Sinners

DEADLY SINNNEEEERRRRRSSSSS!

*cough*, that is all.

Deadly Sinners.... awesome, awesome song that. A much needed injection of metal. Well done Coolness : peace:

And Wolfy, good Clutch song that. Haven't listened to them in ages, although was never a huge fan really. Just bits and pieces. But that song is great and fits the forthcoming L4D2 perfectly. God damn I want to play that now.

As for my listenings, Little Boots, REM, Divinyls, Poison and some emo in the form of the new stuff from 30 Seconds from Mars.

I have to agree, some of her outfits in that are stunning.

As for my listenings, Little Boots, REM, Divinyls, Poison and some emo in the form of the new stuff from 30 Seconds from Mars.

What's that like? They were my only other "new band" (after My Chemical Romance) during my emo phase. I liked them, but am sort of over them.

^ Have a listen for yourself. This is one of the tracks from the album:

Also another one called Kings and Queens which is the first single off of it, I believe. It's not bad. I like it anyway but I doubt many here will. Perhaps to emo for some (god I hate that term).

So I've listened to and watched Bad Romance.

What the fuck is the bumming about? For parts of it she sounds like she's gargling, she switches between indecipherable babbling, text-to-voice-esque French and then sometimes actual singing. The video is not that unique (its different, but everyone is acting like its a new art form (and actually reminds me of Nip/Tuck promos))

Although she looks alright and less like a melted barbie in those close up shots but like Courtney Love in other shots.

So I've listened to and watched Bad Romance.

What the fuck is the bumming about? For parts of it she sounds like she's gargling, she switches between indecipherable babbling, text-to-voice-esque French and then sometimes actual singing. The video is not that unique (its different, but everyone is acting like its a new art form (and actually reminds me of Nip/Tuck promos))

Although she looks alright and less like a melted barbie in those close up shots but like Courtney Love in other shots.

I think it's one of her worst singles, just cause it sounds made up from parts of her others and isn't...very good. And I think people are bumming the videp because it'll get massive airplay/circulation and most pop or mainstream videos look like THIS;

So a dash of creativity is nice.

Im not arguing that its different (in fact, I used that very word :heh:) but I'm mostly annoyed by the hyperbolic squeeing. Then again, I'm always annoyed by hyperbolic squeeing :heh:

2jrvxk.png

gawdI.png

16ii5au.png

Songs that I love this week. :)

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

I admire how much effort Lady GaGa puts into her shows. And how she changes some bits of the song to make it great; adds variety.

And I love how she's technically really ugly, but rolls with it.

That performance has only made me respect her more as an artist.

She's had surgery on her face to make her "prettier", you can see it inthe new video/interview photos. Might just be lip thingies, but she does look better in the video, but much older?

--

She's just too big. She can't be hid.

Emilie Autumn! She's amazing, I really like her style. Loving your avtar and sig combo too! :grin: You heard that she's doing a UK tour next year?

January 28, 2010 UK - Bristol - Academy

January 29, 2010 UK - Wolverhampton - Wulfrun Hall

January 30, 2010 UK - Nottingham - Rock City

March 05, 2010 UK - Bournemouth - Academy

March 06, 2010 UK - Leeds - Rio's

March 07, 2010 UK - Newcastle - O2 Academy

March 09, 2010 UK - Sheffield - Leadmill

March 10, 2010 UK - Glasglow - Cathouse

March 11, 2010 UK - Manchester - Academy 3

March 12, 2010 UK - London - Islington Academy

I am so going to the Wolvo gig! I'll be getting tickets when I'm paid tomorrow, although they're only £12.50!

Wow! Thanks I didn't know what. :) Ooh A good price! I'd have to see whether I was free it would proabably be the London one.

Yeah! I listened to he ages ago but I just put her back on my Ipod and got listening to her again I really like her.

DEADLY SINNNEEEERRRRRSSSSS!

*cough*, that is all.

Hahaha! :D That has been whirling around my head for days.

someone's been playing some Brutal Legend ;)

What is sad is that I haven't just been listening to bands from the OST. :( I really want that game though! eeep!

Deadly Sinners.... awesome, awesome song that. A much needed injection of metal. Well done Coolness : peace:

Sometimes I'm manly. It's a scary thought I know.

Feels lovely, considering he talked about the story of Damaris when I saw him. She was a girl from "outside the church" (which could really mean anything - gypsy, stray, bleak orphan) who fell in love the pastor's/reverend's son (who was a relative of Patrick's somehow), and then she died "of a broken heart" (which he hypothesised to mean she committed suicide).

I love that it such a low budget - the majority of which was spent on the costumes.

I admire how much effort Lady GaGa puts into her shows. And how she changes some bits of the song to make it great; adds variety.

And I love how she's technically really ugly, but rolls with it.

Changing the gender pronouns the same could be said of Jedward :p

Just gone back to some of the music I was listening to in my early teens, like Porcelain and the tramps.

I wish Alania would get off her ass and do some more songs though. Hmmf.

http://www.myspace.com/rockcitynosebleed

I admire lady gaga for her dress sense, its original which makes me love it automatically, she just needs to get rid of that damn fringe.