NEurope

Favourite song of the moment:

Guilty pleasure of the moment:

First 40secs sound very Michael Jackson.

New Biffy Clyro album is awesome.

Mon the Biff!

OMGOSHOMGOSH

I just got a free ticket to see them on friday. EXCITED

Writing for the student newspaper = Absolute LOVE.

I just bought Gold Digger by Kanye West. Realised I never owned it, despite my love for it.

One of the funkiest songs I've ever heard. Not a HUGE fan of his other stuff except his last album, but how can anyone not start moving/dancing/gyrating to this song?

Awesome, awesome, album.

I got this:

b.php?user=Rednikcam&nb=25&type=overall&color=white&layout=TwoCols

Hurrah.

I'm listening to some Bowie.

"Girl my age went off her head. Hit some tiny children. If black hadn't of pulled her off, I think she would have killed them."

So, so, good.

Any relevant aural evidence, or are we to do with mere fantasy?

Apparently it's actually old news. Still, no harm in a reminder about it.

but how can anyone not start moving/dancing/gyrating to this song?

Because it's utter turd?

I just bought Gold Digger by Kanye West. Realised I never owned it, despite my love for it.

One of the funkiest songs I've ever heard. Not a HUGE fan of his other stuff except his last album, but how can anyone not start moving/dancing/gyrating to this song?

Are you shitting me? You have to be an unmitigated plebian not to love The College Dropout. One of my fave albums.

Are you shitting me? You have to be an unmitigated plebian not to love The College Dropout. One of my fave albums.

I've not listened to any of his albums in full except his newest, but the singles have never grabbed me immensely (thought still better than 90% of the crap his peers/contemporaries put out).

You;ve reminded me to actually get around to listen to his stuff.

I used to like Jesus Walks a lot, but I've not listened to any of his stuff for yonks.

----------

Alela_Diane01.jpg

O, Alela Diane, you are stunning.

^ I really liked that. I'd heard of her a lot, but never heard her.

When I got to Uni I was really clueless about alot of things. Anyway, I hadn't really listened to RATM and I've just found a note that a lovely boy made for me in first year! It's a little summary of each album (which he had given me) followed by a notes section that reads:

Tom Morello, the guitarist, also plays in the awesome remix of Macy Gray's ''Nutmeg Fantasy'', a Spiderman soundtrack.

Zack de la Rocha, the vocalist, now writes Anti-War songs with DJ shadow among others > ask me if you want to listen.

The band reformed (without Zack, replacing him with Soundgarden's Chris Cornell) to create Audioslave > can't find it at the moment, but I'll give it to you when I do!

How sweet is that. Love it.

He wanted in your pants. When a girl shows an interest in a band a guy likes and he wants in her pants, he will do all he can to help.

That first Audioslave album is pretty good actually. Flink will tell you to get the second too, but he's a liar :heh:

edit:

Pants it is.

OMGOSHOMGOSH

I just got a free ticket to see them on friday. EXCITED

Writing for the student newspaper = Absolute LOVE.

I do a nice thing by helping you obtain the new album and you go and do something like this to me?!?!?!?! :weep:

I feel the new ticket should be given to me!:idea:

...or not. Saw them at Cardiff less than a week ago, they were amazing. ENJOY.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but my mate has just told me to find this Deadmau5 tune...

AWESOME!

b.php?user=jayseven&nb=15&type=overall&color=white&layout=OneCol

... Man, that's pretty damn emo. I will hastily add the majority of these are from even before I went to uni, i.e. 2005, or something. Man...

I do a nice thing by helping you obtain the new album and you go and do something like this to me?!?!?!?! :weep:

I feel the new ticket should be given to me!:idea:

...or not. Saw them at Cardiff less than a week ago, they were amazing. ENJOY.

Haha :) Well as a special treat I'll paste my review for the student paper here and you can read just how brilliant they were :D

@kav - That's awesome.

EDIT: ah just saw the white bit. They play any old stuff or mainly puzzle / new?

That first Audioslave album is pretty good actually. Flink will tell you to get the second too, but he's a liar :heh:

edit:

Pants it is.

Screw you. You know nothing! Nothiiiiing! There is no bathroom!

Molly, that guy blatantly wanted to be inside you. Any guy who goes to extreme lengths to teach you the ways of The Rage wants you to be his female.

If a girl ever did something like that for me about Rage, I would blush like a kitten. Fuck, if a guy ever did it, I'd go all sheepish, like a sheep.

You lot are a bunch of cynical bastards! :heh:

Well, a different guy in the same situation, I'd probably agree with you. But he was just being a brilliant friend, I promise. He only ever slept with blondes!!

You lot are a bunch of cynical bastards! :heh:

Well, a different guy in the same situation, I'd probably agree with you. But he was just being a brilliant friend, I promise. He only ever slept with blondes!!

Hahahaha. I was only pissing around with my post anyway.

In all fairness, he was probably just being a nice guy and trying to get you into The Rage.

Also, I have a friend who only sleeps with Irish men. The trouble is though that any Irish man she meets, she sleeps with! She can't turn down the accent.

Also, I have a friend who only sleeps with Irish men. The trouble is though that any Irish man she meets, she sleeps with! She can't turn down the accent.
Toppa da morn'n to ya FLink...

Now if you'd just point her out to me... I'll be on my way!

edit:

Pants it is.

First album is pretty ace, second album is slightly better, third is OK. Nothing beats Cochise though. I remember when I first heard it and I thought "this band is just a ripoff of RATM". Good times.

Chris Cornell singing any RATM song, however, is a travesty.

All IMO obviously.

Toppa da morn'n to ya FLink...

Now if you'd just point her out to me... I'll be on my way!

Well, she's one of my best friends, too! So, if I was going to basically...give her in-direct sex (I mean that's what I'd be doing! Setting up sex. In-direct sex!) I'd have to first check out your hopes, dreams, future prospects and penis size. Oh, and the authenticness of the Irish accent. :heh:

Also, if you let her unfulfilled, I'd have to kill you. :D

First album is pretty ace, second album is slightly better, third is OK. Nothing beats Cochise though. I remember when I first heard it and I thought "this band is just a ripoff of RATM". Good times.

Chris Cornell singing any RATM song, however, is a travesty.

All IMO obviously.

The second album is awesome, imo. Your time has come really is a great choon. Hearing that live would be heavenly.

I wish Cornell would do some more band stuff rather than pissing about with Bond choons and solo stuff.