NEurope

Can anyone suggest any music I might like based on the tripe I listen to?

http://www.last.fm/user/rednikcam

If you look at it and think, "Gah, why don't you go listen to trains!" The maybe you shouldn't suggest anything.

Possibly

Siouxsie+and+the+Banshees+-+A+Kiss+In+The+Dreamhouse+.jpg

liz_phair-peforming_exile_in_guyville.jpg

prince-1999.jpg

If you look at it and think, "Gah, why don't you go listen to trains!" The maybe you shouldn't suggest anything.

Edited by chairdriver

Word on the street is that Daft Punk are doing an arena tour next year. Playing Wembley Arena the week before Muse play the stadium. Omgzepicweek. May to have to buy tickets.

I bought a Muse ticket, 50 quid, they better be good.

Holy Shit

Must...See...Daft...Punk.

Already posted this song a few pages back but this is the official video just released, and plus I think it's an awesome song so I'll post it:

A little strange the video but interesting nonetheless. Really looking forward to getting the album on the 7th of December. Read Kerrang's review of it in this week's magazine and it neglected to actually mention the album until the final two very short paragraphs. Still, sounds good from what I'm hearing. Clear that the whole $30 Million lawsuit with Virgin played heavily on the lyrics. ;)

My compatibility with you is 'VERY HIGH'. ("Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Jeff Buckley, Kings of Leon, System of a Down and Foo Fighters." Radiohead too.)

I have nothing to say other than: Good work, my man, good work.

Yeah, I have no recommendations for you. I don't think there's more to give you...

Daft did recently tweet his love for Sony using Justice and Phoenix in adverts so there's a possibility. I've not seen it, but to me Justice and AC doesn't really mix...

Ever since watching the Virgin Media adverts, this song has seriously been stuck in my head. I've found it and it's constantly on repeat. Such lovely lyrics.

I enjoyed it. I believe Molly was looking for your help on the previous page.

I'm completely addicted to Paramore's Decode and then to a lesser extent, Ignorance. I adore her voice during the chorus of Decode.

Paramore simply kicks ass. Decode is my favourite song from them and no, it's not because it's inspired from Twilight, lol.

Is it Justice on the Assassins Creed 2 advert, anybody?

Yup, Justice it is. Phoenix is also on another general Playstation ad.

I <3 Sony's new ad company.

Semi (well...kinda) related; we were watching Newsround in a lecture recently (don't ask...) and they were playing Daft Punk. I'm sure I've heard Justice in something else recently. Probably played for 10 seconds on a BBC show because they love raping the license fee for often unnecessary incidental music.

Justice are the 'it' music for ads and the like.

Anyone know where I can get the sheet music for piano version of Aerodynamic? My piano arrives soon.

I can't even be bothered to work out how piano 'tab' works and I don't like the look of that second site...looks dodge.

I found it linked here and there appears to be positive comments. Could always ask Klass.

Already posted this song a few pages back but this is the official video just released, and plus I think it's an awesome song so I'll post it:

A little strange the video but interesting nonetheless. Really looking forward to getting the album on the 7th of December. Read Kerrang's review of it in this week's magazine and it neglected to actually mention the album until the final two very short paragraphs. Still, sounds good from what I'm hearing. Clear that the whole $30 Million lawsuit with Virgin played heavily on the lyrics. ;)

Listened to this loads the past couple of days. Massive influence from Angels & Airwaves but thats not a bad thing. Hated the first album but this could be decent!

Listened to this loads the past couple of days. Massive influence from Angels & Airwaves but thats not a bad thing. Hated the first album but this could be decent!

This. Can't say much more.

Phoenix - Fences (25hr a Day Remix)

This is amazing. What is wrong with you people!?

It's not bad, it's alright.

Also I've been listening to A LOT of Jace Everett (I wanted to check out more of his music because of True Blood and it's brilliant) and Seasick Steve (who I really want to see live!)

And do you agree with me when I say that annoying Sugababes song, Here Come The Girls should be BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!!! Everytime an advert comes on the telly, all I hear is "Here come the guuuuuuuuuurls, girls, girlsgirls", it's so pissing annoying. *breathes slowly and counts to ten*

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

They've had 2 albums before this.

And do you agree with me when I say that annoying Sugababes song, Here Come The Girls should be BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!!! Everytime an advert comes on the telly, all I hear is "Here come the guuuuuuuuuurls, girls, girlsgirls", it's so pissing annoying. *breathes slowly and counts to ten*

That the one on the Boots advert? If so I wish they'd go back to the Gotan Project song they used last year. Much better.