NEurope

Mmm, that is a very nice bum. Stretched or not stretched. It is all lovely in the eyes of mein.

Also, Baker Street is brilliant.

Da duh dooo dada dudu dooooooooo

Da duh doo dada dowwwwwwwwww

:D

I've changed it slightly now Jay! any better? :) Still kind of stretched but not as noticable. I try any more and it gets ridiculously small!

Also Haggis I could have sworn you'd talked about Annie before! yeah she is great! :grin:

I've changed it slightly now Jay! any better? :) Still kind of stretched but not as noticable. I try any more and it gets ridiculously small!

Also Haggis I could have sworn you'd talked about Annie before! yeah she is great! :grin:

I thought that you used the scans that post in hot gallery thread.

I love Muse's Exogenesis I-III from the resistance. :)

Edited by Dante

I swear I haven't! Unless it was sometime in the past week with "I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me", then I'm almost certain I never have. Unless I'm being a total retard, which I suppose is rather likely.

Today while attempting to write up reviews I listened to Love, Angel, Music, Baby by Gwen Stefani which I enjoyed a fair bit, picked it up uber cheaply recently and it was a pretty easy listen, quite satisfying in places :) I've had her other album for ages but I feel that her debut is undeniably better overall for me, though... The Sweet Escape does have its moments. :D

On my way to / from work I listened to Revolver by The Beatles and while it didn't set my soul on fire or anything there is definitely something about the way they write their songs which I find captivating, I think it's the way that they tell stories, albeit simple ones, really well and manage to set the scene nicely before then relentlessly moving onto the next track almost as soon as it had only just begun... the tracks are short in any case but mostly they seem to end just at the right moment, long enough to hold your attention and to give you something to enjoy but not long enough to become boring, anyway I liked it. :p

Sitting here now listening to In The Pink by Tori Amos and I'm pretty much stunned by the quality and clarity of it all, will post more thoughts on this later / tomorrow once I've listened to it in full but so far so godly...:heart:

Revolver is a beautifully constructed album. It all flows so gorgeously together. One of my favorites.

In other news: I do beleive that The Cribs just clicked with me. Ignore The Ignorant suffers for association with...well, any indie these days but, thankfully, it's much better than that and carries itself to a much higher level with some great, honest to bog songcraft you just don't see very often. It's rather charming, in all.

I've been mostly listening to Bon Jovi's new Single: We Weren't Born to Follow. New album is out in November in the UK, this single isn't out until next month over here. (i went to America (not literately) to "attempt" to download it).

I'm loving the soundtrack to 500 Days Of Summer, with tracks from The Smiths, The Doves and Regina Spektor being my favourites. They're all so calming. Currently checking out more of Regina Spektor's stuff on Spotify.

I'm loving the soundtrack to 500 Days Of Summer, with tracks from The Smiths, The Doves and Regina Spektor being my favourites. They're all so calming. Currently checking out more of Regina Spektor's stuff on Spotify.

Wow, first time I've liked what you've posted :p No offence meant, but your tastes don't usually coincide with mine!

I saw this tonight and I got a hold of it straight away! Also then nabbed the greatest hits of the Smiths, and now the Temper Trap's album. Really like the latter and enjoying the former as well.

Regina Spektor stuck out for me on that album, should look into a few more of her songs, reminds me a bit of Kate Bush I think.

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/news/announcement-from-billy-corgan-about-new-smashing-pumpkins-album

I'm happy to finally announce the plans for the new Smashing Pumpkins album.

Recording began yesterday, September 15th, 2009 on the new record which will be entitled 'Teargarden by Kaleidyscope'. The album will feature 44 songs, 4 of which are now being recorded. My desire is to release a song at a time beginning around Halloween of this year, with each new release coming shortly after until all 44 are out. Each song will be made available absolutely for free, to anyone anywhere. There will be no strings attached. Free will mean free, which means you won't have to sign up for anything, give an email address, or jump through a hoop. You will be able to go and take the song or songs as you wish, as many times as you wish.

We will however sell highly limited edition EP's (of 4 songs each times 11), and details of how those EP's will be made available are still being worked out. Because the songs themselves will be free, the EP's will be more like collectors items for the discerning fan who will want the art itself, along with the highest possible audio quality available. The EP's will be more like mini-box sets rather than your normal cd single. We may also offer other variations for sale, say for example a digital single with a demo version of a song. The commitment that is most important is the one I'm making to you: that the music of 'Teargarden by Kaleidyscope' will be available for free to everyone. All 44 songs: free for ALL.

When the entire album is finished, it will be compiled into a deluxe box set which will also be made available for sale. Those who have bought the EP's need not worry, as the box set will not be a recompilation of the limited edition pieces.

The story of the album is based on 'The Fool's Journey', as signified in the progress of the Tarot. It is my intention to approach this by breaking down the journey of our life here into four phases as made by these different characters; the Child, the Fool, the Skeptic, and the Mystic.

The music of 'Teargarden by Kaleidyscope' harkens back to the original psychedelic roots of The Smashing Pumpkins: atmospheric, melodic, heavy, and pretty.

I already have 53 songs written for the record, so I am quite confident that I already have much of the material that I would need to undertake such an extensive project. I am very committed to seeing this album through to its completion and very, very excited about the prospect of delivering new Smashing Pumpkins music to you in a unique and exciting way.

That is the Shit.

Even when The Slip was released as free you still needed to give an Email to confirm you're a real person. You can do it as many times as needed though. I wonder how exactly they'll go about this though, The Slip was released in MP3 (perfect for most) but also lossless and WAVE for audiophiles.

In other news, this thread needs more Steve Vai playing with the Holland Metropole Orchestra.

Regina Spektor stuck out for me on that album, should look into a few more of her songs, reminds me a bit of Kate Bush I think.

She's got a bit of everything for anyone to enjoy, and she's generally amazing. Though her last two albums (Far and Begin to Hope) are bit too radio-friendly for my taste, it's her earlier albums that do it for me, very improved, very quirky but really profound as well. She's not been as musically interesting in a while (but still enjoyable)

But anyone who wants to give her good listen, I recommend searching out 11:11 or Mary Ann Meets The Gravediggers and Other Stories, which is a compilation from her first 3 (best) albums.

I do find it really amusing that on Hero, an otherwise melancholic/serious song her pronunciation of "meetings" is just ridiculous.

"Were going to these MYEEEAEETINS without doing any MYEEAEETIN"

Good song though, but it always tickles me.

Rabbit, where'd you put the keys girl?

So I finally got around to listening to Under The Pink by Tori Amos and I was pleasantly surprised by how it's such a beautifully crafted album, extremely enjoyable indeed. :)

I may listen to some more Tori today I think.

Edited by S.C.G
Under not In!

That is the Shit.

Even when The Slip was released as free you still needed to give an Email to confirm you're a real person. You can do it as many times as needed though. I wonder how exactly they'll go about this though, The Slip was released in MP3 (perfect for most) but also lossless and WAVE for audiophiles.

Don't go dissin' on Trent. The Slip was released under a creative commons license so you could legally download it "anonymously" from any torrent source (or any other type of download) that was out there, and there were many.

They made their money the same way as the Pumpkins will by the look of it - a limited edition set of expensive hard copies for the hardcore fans.

They made their money the same way as the Pumpkins will by the look of it - a limited edition set of expensive hard copies for the hardcore fans.

*nods* The Slip is excellent, I'm extremely glad that I decided to invest in a hard copy of it, a worthy purchase indeed, fuck... I may even give it a listen today on my way to / from work, its been a while and I remember the album to be really well produced and very enjoyable indeed. :)

Rabbit, where'd you put the keys girl?

So I finally got around to listening to In The Pink by Tori Amos and I was pleasantly surprised by how it's such a beautifully crafted album, extremely enjoyable indeed. :)

I may listen to some more Tori today I think.

Pssst it's Under The Pink :p

I'd suggest Boys For Pele and From The Choir Girl Hotel for listening. Both very different but both very incredible.

Pssst it's Under The Pink :p

I'd suggest Boys For Pele and From The Choir Girl Hotel for listening. Both very different but both very incredible.

... why did I think it was In The Pink? :blush: [/Random_Embarrasment]

-----------------------------------------

I've allready listened to Boys For Pele before and I enjyoed it plus I just finished listening to From The Choirgirl Hotel - aka my coaster >.> - which was also rather good but still not as decent as say... Little Earthquakes. :heart: