NEurope

I'm seeing Simian tomorrow. I've barely even thought about it though, which is weird. Uni's taken up all my brain.

The days when Odwin had hair and cheesewire for strangling girls in alleys. Thank fuck those days are over.

Nice curtains though.

n645308743_1179654_5477.jpg

You could be played by Meryl Streep. In the movie of your life/ the N-Europe soap opera.

Reyn Ouwehand - best Commodore 64 remixer ever.

Check out his version of Wizball - incredible stuff.

Manchester Orchestra are amazing, don't know if you like Brand New?

I've always avoided listen to them cause one of my best mates back home is obsessed with them lol, I'll have to give them a listen.

In other news, is it wrong that I love Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal? All this clubbing is getting to me, I think.

In other news, is it wrong that I love Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal? All this clubbing is getting to me, I think.

Noo! It's brilliant. Heard it last night whilst at SHAG, and my ears just orgasmed. The base line sounds amazing, especially when under the influence.

It's a decent 'catchy' tune, nohing more... one of those songs that tends to stick in ones head for a while, until it's in there so long that you want to forcibly remove it by any means necessary. :heh:

Overall though there's nothing wrong with it, it's a harmless, fun song that doesn't take itself seriously at all. :)

Noo! It's brilliant. Heard it last night whilst at SHAG, and my ears just orgasmed. The base line sounds amazing, especially when under the influence.

Bonkers is a goddamn tune. I love it.

And Slaggis- Holy shit you are actually in the same city as me. Lollers. Some kind of junior Sheffield Massive badge might need to be made for j00.:laughing:

And Slaggis- Holy shit you are actually in the same city as me. Lollers. Some kind of junior Sheffield Massive badge might need to be made for j00.:laughing:

Now you've said this, I demand one be made. Pronto. My "Vote Lib Dem" badge isn't enough to feed my massive badge fetish.

--

Sugababes - About A Girl (First single with new member)

I love (after repeated listens at first mind, I didn't like it at first). Keisha's voice always grated on me, though I couldn't for the life of me out a finger on why. Though, it might have been the slight warble she had to it. Anyway, it's so much better than Get Sexy. Uber catchy.

Edited by Slaggis

Sugababes - About A Girl (First single with new member)

Wish those 3 would just get a name change, they aren't the Sugababes. They're 3 girls who will do anything to get to no.1. FUCK ME IT'S AWFUL. (what they've become)

What happened to them?

Just finished listening to the little playlist Chair made for me. Apart from the St.Vincent song, I loved it. I especially adored the remix of American Life and Imogen Heaps "Earth".

Edited by Slaggis

Whaddya mean, 'what happened to them?'? (lol, double question marks.)

They haven't changed in 9 years; they've always been crap.

(Jeez, nine years. I remember playing Perfect Dark while that rubbish spewed out of my radio.)

Overload, Freak Like Me, Round Round, Hole In The Head. All amazing.

I adored Angels With Dirty Faces when it was released, I've still got a soft spot for "Switch".

Overload

Crap.

Freak Like Me

Rubbish.

Round Round

Terrible.

Hole In The Head.

Bollocks.

You didn't write my username in your post. :blank:

Meh, you may think I'm wrong. But I know that the generic warbling of the Sugababes has been nothing short of irritating to hear over these last years of nine and I hope it's only a matter of time before they are gone from the radio.

You didn't write my username in your post. :blank:

*Sigh*. I could think of no other way of telling you that you're utterly wrong, without sounding offensive. They're great pop songs, something which the Sugababes used to be brilliant at producing time after time. I think the fact there's so many that people remember further proves that point. I can't see Get Sexy ever being remembered for anything other than being a desperate attempt to stay current, which seems to be a trend lately.

--

I've been giving Avrils second album a re-listen after hearing it on Chair's playlist. I feel like I'm in that 14 year old emo stage all over again. I love "Forgotten", "Don't Tell Me", "Take Me Away" and especially "Nobody's Home".

No, I see, because they DON'T sound like the same all-girl-group crap I've been hearing year in and year out.

I sometimes wish Eternal would make a comeback, along with Louise Redknapp back in the mix. I still tolerate them...and hate Jamie for marrying Louise...how he doesn't look like his dad I'll never know...

Man, I'm good at turning the topic onto football... :D

Children, stop arguing or I'll turn this forum around and there will be no ice cream for anyone!

(or more seriously; you can debate the merits of the Sugarbabes but just saying "Wrong" is not arguing, its a child's retort)

I've always avoided listen to them cause one of my best mates back home is obsessed with them lol, I'll have to give them a listen.

Worst reason to not listen to a band ever.

Slowtotheparty DAN! Why a 'junior' massive?

(Jeez, nine years. I remember playing Perfect Dark while that rubbish spewed out of my radio.)

What happened to them? Well besides the fact that none of the original sugababes are in 'sugababes' anymore? I mean surely you can understand why it's ridiculous that they're still hogging the name n'all.

Admittedly, The Blonde One has been in it since they were any good.

Don't worry people - I'm freaking myself out too.

I know that none of the original members of the Sugababes aren't in the group anymore, so to keep the Sugababes as their name is fooking stoopid. Cashing in on the name, methinks? Although I thought the recently-departed member owned the rights or something like that.

This whole subject of bands changing members does interest me a lot, though I don't really know anything about it. Changing a member can be more than bad or good. Sometimes it's never even too much of a difference.

It is pretty insane that all the original members have left the group. But, also, when new members join, they become a part of "the group." I think. (I'm bad with names) So the one who joined when the first one left, she must feel like she's a big part of that group now, too. Even if she wasn't a founding member. Still, tis crazy.

As for girl-groups, Eternal were awesome. And...All Saints. My God. I love them, and I have no desire to hide that, haha.

Never ever have i ever felt so low

When you gonna take me out of this Black Hole?

:)

Plus, Melanie Blatt...I had a huge crush on her when I was growing up. And The Appleton girls, too. Actually, Shaznay was attractive, too. Better than Girls Aloud anyway. :heh:

The fact Villan thinks Louise Redknapp is better than the Sugababes (once were) speaks volumes.

I'll say NO MORE.

I only like Louise because she is SMOKING HOT! The Sugababes are munters compared to her!

"Naked"? Fucking please! :hehe: