NEurope

I see that Muse - The Resistance is growing on people, good to hear! ^^ I admit, hearing it with headphones is a lot better than hearing it out of speakers. There's so many small details that are easier to catch when using headphones.

I think my deffinite favourite tracks are Resistance, Unnatural Selection, Mk Ultra and, of course, Exogenesis Symphony. The latter is the best thing that Muse has ever done imo. Although there's not one track I hate on the new album, the rest are still brilliant in my eyes!

As for OoS, my top track is Citizen Erased. And is it just me, or does Exogenesis (Overture) sound a lot like Microcuts?

Hmm, I keep forgetting about Unnatural Selection; which is also a brilliant track. I need to listen to it more. Brilliant sig/av combo too!

Heh, ty! ^^ I absolutely love the artwork for The Resistance! I think it's actually becoming my favourite Muse album artwork too (I seriously love everything about this album, don't I? :heh:)

I've realised that the only songs I can stand of the select songs that are being played in mainstream clubs at the moment are Bulletproof and She-Wolf.

They're both so stunning to hear.

And is it just me, or does Exogenesis (Overture) sound a lot like Microcuts?

Shhh! don't tell Dyson that, he'll end up hating it! lol I kid, I kid... :p

Also I noticed that at certain points in the symphony they seem to make reference to days of past glory...

Let's start over again

Why can't we start it over again?

Just let us start it over again

And we’ll be good

This time we’ll get it...

We'll get it right

It's our last chance to forgive ourselves

Idk maybe it's just me, but I'm sure I've heard those bolded lyrics before, I was sure that there was another in one of the first two parts of the symphony but maybe I was mistaken though according to several lyrics list they even make reference to their name though I'm not sure if this is accurate...

Spread our codes to the stars,

You muse rescue us all,

Was pretty sure that word was 'must' but come to think of it I'm sure I heard their name in it somewhere, anyway just mere observations is all. :)

Shhh! don't tell Dyson that, he'll end up hating it! lol I kid, I kid... :p

Also I noticed that at certain points in the symphony they seem to make reference to days of past glory...

Let's start over again

Why can't we start it over again?

Just let us start it over again

And we’ll be good

This time we’ll get it...

We'll get it right

It's our last chance to forgive ourselves

Idk maybe it's just me, but I'm sure I've heard those bolded lyrics before, I was sure that there was another in one of the first two parts of the symphony but maybe I was mistaken though according to several lyrics list they even make reference to their name though I'm not sure if this is accurate...

Spread our codes to the stars,

You muse rescue us all,

Was pretty sure that word was 'must' but come to think of it I'm sure I heard their name in it somewhere, anyway just mere observations is all. :)

Haha, oops! :p

But yeah, I can kind of see your point there, I was thinking that a bit too. Although I do doubt that Matt Bellamy is refering to Muse themselves there, still a good theory though.

Oh, and that lyric is "must", but it did sound a bit like "muse" at first to me too. The most obvious reference to the band themselves is in I Belong to you, when he sings 'you are my mu-'. I love that lyric! :p

Oh, and that lyric is "must", but it did sound a bit like "muse" at first to me too. The most obvious reference to the band themselves is in I Belong to you, when he sings 'you are my mu-'. I love that lyric! :p

I love that bit too, gave the album another listen today and Guding Light actually grew on me a bit... :oMK Ultra sounds better as well and Unnatural Selection just keeps getting better :heh: also I remembered the other bit that sounds referential in I Belong To You...

I can’t find the words to say,

But they’re overdue,

It was purely the way in which Overdue was uttered as it sounded like when it was said in a previous track and indeed the track itself Overdue on their first album Showbiz, speaking of which...

Coolness! have you given it a listen yet? :)

I love that bit too, gave the album another listen today and Guding Light actually grew on me a bit... :oMK Ultra sounds better as well and Unnatural Selection just keeps getting better :heh: also I remembered the other bit that sounds referential in I Belong To You...

But they’re overdue,

It was purely the way in which Overdue was uttered as it sounded like when it was said in a previous track and indeed the track itself Overdue on their first album Showbiz, speaking of which...

Coolness! have you given it a listen yet? :)

not yet. :)

Finally some vague Guiding Light love! :heh:

I'm surprised how much I listened to the new Pixie Lott album. :heart:

Then after listening to that all day I had a quick listen to The Resistance :grin: Then was about to sink my ears into Showbiz and then the calvcade arrived, My Uncle and my sister and Nephew are round and I'm cooking dinner! :yay:

will get to the album later on though! :p

:

will get to the album later on though! :p

Well just so long as you do :) also damn you! your Pixie Lott sig is making me want her! - both in album and physical form :p - but seriously... is her album really that good because I am seriously considering getting it.

Ugh. Susan Boyle. The whole fiasco epitomises everything I hate. She's got the most nondescript voice I've ever heard (technically good, I'm sure), and is just...no. I don't care about her looks, it's the shiteness of it all. Why is she mobbed by reporters? She has NOTHING of interest to tell. The fact she was discovered on Britain's Got Talent (BARF) and then the judges openly say they dismissed her initially cause she's ugly, but no one thinks about how fucking indecent that is? It's sobstory no.X, "oh noes she's ugly and we were all mean, AWWWWW" get a fucking life. Please.

I hate it. It's kinda what Lady GaGa goes on about, her commentary on fame (which goes over most shites heads, and admittedly is hardly amazing, but is saying more than her contemporaries are) and stuff. To compare within the realm of singers people jizz over.

Well just so long as you do :) also damn you! your Pixie Lott sig is making me want her! - both in album and physical form :p - but seriously... is her album really that good because I am seriously considering getting it.

Haha, I'm glad you are aroused by my like my sig! :p

Firstly I didn't realised how much I liked Pixie Lott. She is only 18 as well! I didn't realise that either I was mildly surprised sort of like an "Oh!" and moved on. :heh: Also finally I didn't realise how attractive she was. :heart:

Anyway give her album a listen here:

http://www.we7.com/#/album/Turn-it-Up-eAlbum-!albumId=383935

:D Spotify are only letting Premium members listen to it at the moment! I'm increasingly loving We7. It's got a good lot of free music and has a fair amount of stuff that Spotify doesn't even have AND gets a few things to listen to before they come out. :)

and see whether you like the it before you buy it. It's nothing high calibur like what you've recently bought such as Bjork or Joana Newsom. (I apologise if I've spelt them wrong) half my eye is on this half my eye is on my chicken!

But I definately enjoyed having it ringing about my ears all day, there are some catchy songs in there! :D Then again I do like me some simple pop.

EDIT: I must get back to my chicken they are looking like hand crabs out of Half Life 2.

But they’re overdue,

Cool, nicely noticed there, I didn't notice that! As for Guiding Light, I liked it a lot since my first listen, but that was mainly due to the way (collateral Damage) transpired into Guiding Light so seamlessly. I could see GL being a tad weak on it's own though.

Sliimy - Wake Up

Can't decide what I think of this. Supposedly being raved about in the music industry. Already number one in france, as far as I'm aware.

--

Annie - Heartbeat.

Was on Popjustice and began reading about her a lot. So, decided to give her a try. Apparently this was #1 on Pitchforks top songs of 2004, and then another off her album (Chewing Gum) was #11. She's attempting to breakout again this year with some new stuff.

I love "I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me".

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Anyway give her album a listen here:

http://www.we7.com/#/album/Turn-it-Up-eAlbum-!albumId=383935

It's only 30 second previews now but ty anyway Coolness, I've decided that if I can pick the album up cheaply anywhere then I will but otherwise I 'll just buy it if / when I feel the need to, for now though I've still got plenty of music to listen to. :D

---------------------------------------------------

Jay! guess what arrived today? *nods* yep Incorporated by The Legion of Doom :o I've listened to the whole thing and it's excellent, we should talk more about this on IRC if you're there later. :D

Edited by S.C.G

Haha, I'm glad you are aroused by my like my sig! :p

Not the right place to say it -- her arse looks utterly wrong. Have you stretched the image?

I think the bum does kinda stretch when in that position anyway as the legs are extended.

Not the right place to say it -- her arse looks utterly wrong. Have you stretched the image?

Upon careful study of the original image, I can confirm that Coolness has stretched it... >.>

--------------------

I had no idea that there were so many decent tracks on Incorporated Jay, one of my new favourites from the album is Devil in a Blue Dress which mixes Coheed and Cambria VS Sense Fail awesome stuff. :)

Been listening to this today:

Brings back some memories. Just love the way in which the saxophone cuts through the song. Very powerful and... well just beautiful.

Also been listening to some of the new stuff from Paramore's up and coming album, Brand New Eyes and while it's good, it's not leaping out and grabbing me. Especially the songs that have been made available to listen to. They're not as immediately punchy as the stuff they brought with Riot! but it does seem like a sort of mix between All We Know Is Falling and some of their B-side/unreleased tracks.

Now I can't look at the image without seeing how stretched it is! The arms, the face, the arse, the thickness of the legs... Ashley, your bum/your sex partner's bums are obviously fucked. In many ways.

Kudos on the Gerry Rafferty video GP :)Baker Street is a really enjoyable song, incidentally have you heard the Foo Fighters cover of it from The Colour And The Shape : Expanded Edition? it's pretty decent, they swapped out the Saxophone for some awesome sounding guitar, it adds a completely different element to the whole song I feel.

They perfomed some other notable covers on that edition of the album too just that one in particular stands out for me, but all of them are well worth checking out. :D

Now I can't look at the image without seeing how stretched it is! The arms, the face, the arse, the thickness of the legs... Ashley, your bum/your sex partner's bums are obviously fucked. In many ways.

I was just focusing on the bum which I still maintain is possible given the position but looking at the whole picture yes, stretched.

It's only 30 second previews now but ty anyway Coolness, I've decided that if I can pick the album up cheaply anywhere then I will but otherwise I 'll just buy it if / when I feel the need to, for now though I've still got plenty of music to listen to. :D

Woah! Luckily I listened to it when I could! :p Managed to get about 60 plays out of it probably! before it went to 30 second previews. I've got it anyway now! :grin:

Sorry. :) Upon inspection I have done I thought something wasn't quite right. ah well.

I think the bum does kinda stretch when in that position anyway as the legs are extended.

True it is quite a bizarre position. I know this is the wrong place to ask but can anyone sort out the stretchiness for me?

I'll try and fix it but I can't make any promises as it took me awhile to get it to look like that! :p I'm not that adept at this things!

I was just focusing on the bum which I still maintain is possible given the position but looking at the whole picture yes, stretched.

Here is the original picture for all to see! :D

255099_fullsizeimage_pixie-lott-fhm-1.jpgx

and yes I have stretched it. :heh:

Annie - Heartbeat.

Was on Popjustice and began reading about her a lot. So, decided to give her a try. Apparently this was #1 on Pitchforks top songs of 2004, and then another off her album (Chewing Gum) was #11. She's attempting to breakout again this year with some new stuff.

I love "I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me".

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Wow, I thought you knew about Annie? I remember I was gonna mention her here, but thought I already had.

But yeah, real top-class pop right there. Heartbeat, Chewing Gum, Anthonio..