N-Europe

Random videos time. Saw the video for MGMT - Kids and its weird/creepy.

(skip the first min if you want, its like some odd intro)

And also for funsies, We Are Scientists - After Hours because it stars the awesome Katrina Bowden.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Heard the 30 seconds of Uprising, sounds awesome!!! :D Here's the clip:

I cannot fucking wait till Monday!! :grin: Lol at the rapping joke. xD

Not sure about that to be honest. The drum beat feels horrible generic. I can almost hear Lady Gaga bursting into song afterwards.

I will give it a chance and wait until I hear the full thing before deciding if I like it or not.

Not sure about that to be honest. The drum beat feels horrible generic. I can almost hear Lady Gaga bursting into song afterwards.

I will give it a chance and wait until I hear the full thing before deciding if I like it or not.

It sounds nothing like GaGa. As soon as I heard it, Goldfrapp entered my mind. But most definitely not GaGa.

I was thinking Katy Perry actually :heh:

"This was never the way I planned.."

And then Doctor Who of course.

Can you make it to Marlay Park in Dublin for Saturday night? And in fact, my house about an 1.5 hrs from Marlay Park to collect the tix before hand?

If so, then yes, you can.

...So...tempted...:heh:

You know, I've always wanted to visit Ireland...I wonder if I can make something happen here :D

After Hours is a fantastic song and video. Trivia! Did you know The Lonely Island's Akiva Schaffer directed the After Hours vid? :D

I don't know who that is....

But did you know Katrina Bowden is in it? :heh:

Heard the 30 seconds of Uprising, sounds awesome!!! :D Here's the clip:

I cannot fucking wait till Monday!! :grin: Lol at the rapping joke. xD

The intro alone and by itself sounds quite generic. I hope a great riff follows ...and I mean a n effing GREAT riff. If not, I don't think I'm gonna like this song that much.

One of my favourite bands:

System Of A Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

System Of A Down - Science

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

System Of A Down - Revenga

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

They have to get back together and record a new album. They just have to...I need to see them live :(

Edit:

This song is amazing:

System Of A Down - Old School Hollywood

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by drahkon

The intro alone and by itself sounds quite generic. I hope a great riff follows ...and I mean a n effing GREAT riff. If not, I don't think I'm gonna like this song that much.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

They have to get back together and record a new album. They just have to...I need to see them live :(

Edit:

This song is amazing:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I agree the intro alone is a bit generic,but I love it for being really catchy, plus I imagine it building into something brilliant!

And kudos for the SOAD post, I think they're fantastic too, I really hope they reform soon. I've heard rumours about them making an album next year, but I'm going to take that with a handfull of salt...

Edited by CoolFunkMan

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Edit:

This song is amazing:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Hell yeah! Hell! Yeah! SOAD are fucking awesome! :awesome:

I like Serj Tankian's solo album and Scars on Broadway, but I love SOAD and for the love of fuck they HAVE to get back together goddammit!

New Miley Cyrus song, yay! :grin:Party in the USA!

:p

Also just listened to some Old School Lady Gaga - No Floods

and Goron got me listening to Illmatic again! and this song stood out upon this particular listen, The World is Yours

Edited by Coolness Bears

Hell yeah! Hell! Yeah! SOAD are fucking awesome! :awesome:

I like Serj Tankian's solo album and Scars on Broadway, but I love SOAD and for the love of fuck they HAVE to get back together goddammit!

Yeah, Elect The Dead is an album that goes on my top ten list.

Scars On Broadway was quite good as well. Daron is craaaaazyyyy :D Seen him and his band live in a club. I guess he was on drugs, but Scars gave quite the show.

But nothing can beat SOAD. NOTHING.

Anyone up for some good ol' FFIX remixes?

The Black Mages - Vamo' Alla Flamenco

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The Black Mages - Grand Cross (wait until 1:20)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

New Miley Cyrus song, yay! :grin:Party in the USA!

I like, but would considering I'm a massive fan. Hang on, somethings different. OMG YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR SIG! Coolness! I loved your GaGa one to death. Be ashamed.

Speaking of Cyrus though (sort of), have you tried Demi Lovato? If not, you need to give her new album a go, I swear you would end up loving her to bits. :) She's completely not what you would expect from a Disney slut talent wise. Why? Because she actually has it, by the bucket load.

Edited by Slaggis