• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

That was impressive , although they should had altered the playlist around to end on 'Won't Get Fooled Again' as I can't help feeling that things went a little downhill after that.

Well they didnt play my favourite "Substitute" :(

Has anyone ever cried because of a song before? I mean are there any songs that can make you cry?

Sorry for the random question its just the girl i'm talking to on msn seems to cry and the most random songs.

Yes quite a lot.

Depends whether a song is linked to a memory, reminds you of a lost one? or is just simply a sad moving song.

This song always makes me get a tear in my eye. Its also because of the same reason she's crying while singing. Her grandad passed away about 2 hours before she went on stage and she can hardly sing in places.

watch?v=ONLr-zweXH0

Avril lavigne - tomorrow

Has anyone ever cried because of a song before? I mean are there any songs that can make you cry?

Sorry for the random question its just the girl i'm talking to on msn seems to cry and the most random songs.

No a song has never made me cry.

Okay I'm listening to the new Interpol album now and it's pretty Damn good... that's two great albums in a row. And a half-decent one before those two. Going good for the band.

My friends are seeing them live on the 20th of August and I and I was asked to come see them! But then I realised that on the 20th at 3AM I'm getting a flight to Turkey. :(

Really? There are a load of songs out there that made me tearful.

One of the first songs to ever make me cry was Everlong by the Foo Fighters, and that turned out to be "me and my ex's song." Such a beautiful song, Grohl really is a genius.

Another one would be the first time I ever heard Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead. The vocals were so beautiful, and it still sends shivers down my spine even today. One of my favourite songs of all time. :)

And, lastly, Fix You, by Coldplay. I used to hate that song with a passion, then it came on in December when all this shit was going on, and I just burst into tears.

OK Guys, I need help finding a song for my Music Tech coursework. Well, 2 songs actually :o

I need an instrumental track, that doesn't make use of distorted instruments, with each instrument in it's own kinda frequency range. Basically, it needs to be clean sounding, and not too in your face wall of sound.

The second needs to be the same as the above, just with a vocal line and at least 6 instruments. (EG. Piano, Drums, Guitar 1, Guitar 2, Bass, and whatever)

I really don't want to have to be stuck doing disney songs as it seems i'm gonna be doing at the moment >_<

I'm usually not into this sort of music (or so I thought), but a friend of mine passed me this as he was impressed. Now I am impressed too, it's a nice song. Apparently it hit the pop chart in Japan some months ago. It helps if you understand the lyrics, but that's irrelevant. If you don't like sentimental stuff you might not like this.

2 versions. Which do you prefer?

All-female unit

Male solo

OK Guys, I need help finding a song for my Music Tech coursework. Well, 2 songs actually :o

I need an instrumental track, that doesn't make use of distorted instruments, with each instrument in it's own kinda frequency range. Basically, it needs to be clean sounding, and not too in your face wall of sound.

The second needs to be the same as the above, just with a vocal line and at least 6 instruments. (EG. Piano, Drums, Guitar 1, Guitar 2, Bass, and whatever)

I really don't want to have to be stuck doing disney songs as it seems i'm gonna be doing at the moment >_<

Have a listen to Explosions in The Sky. Your Hand Is Mine would be a good choice.

The original "American Pie" kinda upsets me when you think too much about what it was written for. But no, I don't think I've ever been brought to tears by a song. A movie, book, even an anime, but not a song....

I once cried at the first verse of "Over The Rainbow" by Eva Cassidy, but that was about 4 years ago, and I was crazy at the time.

Songs in films at sad moments have triggered it.

I cried in Beaches (:heh: ) when "Wind Beneath My Wings" came on, but again that was years ago, and repreated viewings haven't caused the same effect.

The original "American Pie" kinda upsets me when you think too much about what it was written for. But no, I don't think I've ever been brought to tears by a song. A movie, book, even an anime, but not a song....

'Bright eyes' almost does.

Also imagine has that sad feel to it.

I have cried many time from You'll Never Walk Alone, out of happiness, and sheer desperation.

*puke* yes go on:)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!