NEurope

My friends played som Hadouken song....

My ears bled.

Yes they are pretty fucking awesome aren't they.

I'll say it again...my ear bled...thats my opnion anyway.

OMG! There are Kanye West tickets left for his manchester show :D

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

(i'm like a kid in a candy store atm lol).

Bah. I've been listeng to Lamb of God all day. Ain't nothing that compares to "As The Palaces Burn."

You, sir, are correct! That album is pure genius. Fantastic musicianship, I'd say.

New Kings of Leon album is pretty damn good. Everyone buy

... NO! No, it's not that good. I've only listened to it through twice, and I like two songs so far... I know that they're saying they've evolved and grown up as a band and that their old stuff was from a raw band... but their old stuff was better.

OMG! There are Kanye West tickets left for his manchester show :D

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

(i'm like a kid in a candy store atm lol).

Thanks Goron, thanks alot :) I just bought tickets for me and my bro. Cant wait! :D

Thanks Goron, thanks alot :) I just bought tickets for me and my bro. Cant wait! :D

Wow awesome. I'll see you there :)

really starting to like Killswitch Engage, but only heard a couple of their tracks, anyone here a fan who can direct me to which album to start with?

really starting to like Killswitch Engage, but only heard a couple of their tracks, anyone here a fan who can direct me to which album to start with?

Start with Alive Or Just Breathing. It's their first worthy album, and as far as I'm concerned, their only good album. It was still recorded with their first lead singer (wich, in my opinion, is far superior to the current one). It also has the merit of being one of the albums that defined modern metal and metalcore overall. A masterpiece, 10/10, call it what you will, a great album.

Killswitch engage are great, I listened to them every now and them and kinda liked them, then I saw them live, and was amazed how much they improved live. good stuff.

In other, insanely awesome news, I have 99% definietly secured myself a ticket to ATP vs the fans! SO so pleased. Explosions in the sky, Mogwai, Isis etc here I come!

I think they should do an ambient night with Explosions in the Sky, Mogwai and Sigur Ros at somewhere like the Royal Opera House. That would be fucking ace.

speak of the devil, I'm listening to Mogwai right now, and they're frakking amazing. Mr Beast it is...

Just downloaded the new Arctic Monekys album after meaning to for ages. God i love it, can't wait to see them in July.

They are pretty much talentless. There MC has no flow. As far as i can tell they are just jumping on a bandwaggon.

Just downloaded the new Arctic Monekys album after meaning to for ages. God i love it, can't wait to see them in July.

I'm seeing them tomorrow :)

My friend saw the Artic Monkeys on Saturday and loved them. After the gig they walked past her in some corridor or something, but she was to shy to say anything! She revealed that they are very short in the flesh tho.

They're...er...my favourite band. Without a doubt one of the best albums ever made: Alive Or Just Breathing. Listen. Love it. I love that album so much, I want to have sex with it.

They are pretty much talentless. There MC has no flow. As far as i can tell they are just jumping on a bandwaggon.

What bandwagon might that be?

They're...er...my favourite band. Without a doubt one of the best albums ever made: Alive Or Just Breathing. Listen. Love it. I love that album so much, I want to have sex with it.

Thanks I'll give it a listen :)

What bandwagon might that be?

The grindy bandwaggon. Grime + indie = grindie. And the whole its cool to listen to grim despite it being the worst thing inside my ears ever.

I'm getting to watch Smashing Pumpkins live, this year... thought I'd never have the chance.

I'm getting to watch Smashing Pumpkins live, this year... thought I'd never have the chance.

I am very jealous.