NEurope

I just got Timbalands new album and I'm impressed. Its got a wide range of songs featuring Fallout Boy to Elton John. I like the song Apologize with Timbaland and OneRepublic, Check it out.

few more covers for you:

Biffy Clyro - Buddy Holly (Weezer)

Sugarcult - Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears). Might have the wrong track here, but they covered one of her tracks

Be You're Own Pet - Bicycle Race (Queen)

The Flaiming Lips - Bohemian Rapsody (Queen)

Sum 41 - Killer Queen (Queen)

Death From Above 1979 - Luno (Bloc Party)

Jim Carrey - Somebody to Love (Queen)

The Cribs - Modern Way (Kaiser Chiefs)

The Dresden Dolls - Karma Police (Radiohead)

Mystery Jets - The Pioneers (Bloc Party)

Hayseed Dixie - Ace Of Spades (Motorhead)

The Automatic - Goldigga (Kanye West)

We Are Scientists and Editors - Orange Crush (REM)

Hope theres some usefull suggestions there, only running half my music collection at the moment so might have more when i get the other half back onto my computer

Tom Waits is brilliant. utterly bizarre, and quite, quite brilliant.

I don't know why on earth you said that... but I couldn't agree more. If I had to choose a favourite individual artist, Tom Waits would win every single time. Rain dogs is just too powerfull.

i've been listening to a lot of Relient K recently and i'm really liking them. I suggest you download the album 'Mmhmm' by them; it's really good (especially the song 'Which to bury; Us or the Hatch?').

I don't know why on earth you said that... but I couldn't agree more. If I had to choose a favourite individual artist, Tom Waits would win every single time. Rain dogs is just too powerfull.

Listening to Rain Dogs, now you mention it :)

A great cover is Keane - With or Without You. It's on the Radio 1 Live Lounge CD I think.

Definitely worth a listen.

I've got loads of live covers (mainly U2 playing other bands) and a good version of Jailhouse Rock by Queen if anyone wants them.

Has anyone heard of a band called Clutch??

Can someone tell me about them because my sister had a spare ticket to their gig tonight and I have know idea who/what they are like??!

I can read wikipedia! :heh: I just wanted to know if anyone here knew about them. Thanks though! : peace:

I know the name, but not the music.

Listening to Daft Punk atm. Ace as fuck!

Can someone tell me about them because my sister had a spare ticket to their gig tonight and I have know idea who/what they are like??!

Have a listen: http://myspace.com/clutch

One of my friends liked them a bit, he was into Metallica, SOAD, early Lostprophets, Trivium... stuff like that. They're not to my taste really.

Fucking sweet! Homework was one of the first albums I ever bought although Discovery is an instant classic. Just can't get enough Digital Love...

Daft Punk rock!! Awesome name aswell...*cough*

Have a listen: http://myspace.com/clutch

One of my friends liked them a bit, he was into Metallica, SOAD, early Lostprophets, Trivium... stuff like that. They're not to my taste really.

Yea, I'm not really sure they are my thing but i'll check them out...Its good to try new things. ::shrug:

I'm listening to a Justice Ep. they got famous for we are your friends, but their own stuff is even better. It's so, so phat. :D

Stoner giants. Excellent band.

Anyone else familiar with the brilliant Fugazi.

Everyone who doesn't know them should die.

They did an awesome cover of Crazy Horses but er other then that I cant help you.

I'm back from the Clutch gig and they pretty good...its a shame I didn't know any of their songs but I'm definitly going to look into them!

I saw Clutch when they were supporting CKY. They were much better than CKY. The crowd was shit though, they kept chanting "CKY, CKY" when Clutch were playing. You could see the guy getting pissed off. Thank fuck the drunk skinheads sorted some ***** out in the pit.

Lagwagon at the Birmingham Barfly tomorrow night, cant wait!

Support is pretty good too, Young Guns and Captain Everything