NEurope

My friend suggested to me Lamb of God today. Had a listen, and I like what I hear :)

Pumpkins are rubs.

Try to think before you speak.

My friend suggested to me Lamb of God today. Had a listen, and I like what I hear :)

What did you hear? (what album was it from?).

Try to think before you speak.

What did you hear? (what album was it from?).

The Sacrament album. :smile:

You know who people should listen to?

Blind Guardian. They are aboslutely awesome!

On a side note, Linkin park are performing next thursday at Astoria in London, and tickets are just £17 and go on sale on Monday. That's a bloody bargain tbh.

Coming in a mess going out in style

I ain't good looking but I'm someone's child

Come on and give me the air that's mine to breathe.

Yay 4 Oasis. :)

I feel in a proper 90's mood now.

The Sacrament album. :smile:

That's Pantera... Lamb Of God was As The Palaces Burn & Ashes Of The Wake.

whats that new rock/pop song with the video of the two bands one male and one female singing against and with each other

whats that new rock/pop song with the video of the two bands one male and one female singing against and with each other

I can only come up with Korn featuring Amy Lee from Evanscence. The music is freak on a leash. Pretty good.

You sure about that?

571875.jpg

You sure about that?

571875.jpg

Yup. Sacrament is a huge pantera-clone. Listen to Ashes of the wake or As the palaces burn. That's true personality.

no hellfire lyrics go like this girl "when times get tough" boy they get tough they get tough they get touuugh

no hellfire lyrics go like this girl "when times get tough" boy they get tough they get tough they get touuugh

lol WTF? :laughing:

Ashes of the wake FTW!

You all suck. As The Palaces Burn ftw. Sacrement wasn't half bad either. Nothing LOG have done has been bad, infact, it's all been awesome. In the face. Twice.

Yup. Sacrament is a huge pantera-clone. Listen to Ashes of the wake or As the palaces burn. That's true personality.

Bollocks. True, the first time I heard Redneck, I thought it was Pantera, although a much improved Pantera, but nothing else from that album really sounds like Pantera at all.

At my local rock club they play redneck every week, I'm kinda bored of it when you think there are so many other great LOG songs they could play!

Bollocks. True, the first time I heard Redneck, I thought it was Pantera, although a much improved Pantera, but nothing else from that album really sounds like Pantera at all.

As you so very well put it, "As the palaces burn ftw".

Redneck isn't a bad album, but it's not a LOG album. They lost their uniqueness, and the composition of the album is as pantera as possible, even though it may not sound like Pantera, it's more something along the lines of Nu-tera, except Redneck... Redneck's supposed to sound like pantera... why do you think it's called Redneck, anyway?

LOG were so distinguished... now they've lost it.