Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Great Moan Thread

Stocka

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think petrol prices here are about 91p a litre. I dunno' what that is in gallons though... how much are you guys paying?

In my village its around 94p a litre, its been up to 101p before though. In other villages its around 91. I think its about 89p in the towns if not cheaper though.

In my village its around 94p a litre, its been up to 101p before though.

Yup last summer, they know people go on holidays so they just slap up the price. I don't know if it was last year or the year before but when i was on holiday (Cornwall) it was as hard as hell to get some petrol as all every pump was out.

Well in that case your coolness rating just plummeted, for a moment there you right up there with the likes of me and ginger_chris!

Hey hey, Ive got nothing against ginger people :p

It just means my hair is more dead than a necrophiliac's whore.

I'm fed up with the amount of stuff kids get these days, and the amount of liberties they have too, I think it's just making society worse somehow. I wish they would give anyone and everyone in full time education free travel too, just because they seem to give everyone free travel just after I've passed the boundary for a group. The Wright Stuff was talking about rebellion this morning, and one thing Matthew mentioned was that kids don't even have anything to rebel against these days, is it true? I dunno, I feel like I'm getting old and forgetting my age, something I never wanted to do :(

i am fed u with all my GCSE coursework and revision.

I am fed up that the girl i like is now going out with someone and i have just found out she actually liked me too.

I am fed up with people my ICT and that SKINS has to end in 2 weeks

wooo i feel better now lol:yay:

I'm fed up with the amount of stuff kids get these days, and the amount of liberties they have too, I think it's just making society worse somehow. I wish they would give anyone and everyone in full time education free travel too, just because they seem to give everyone free travel just after I've passed the boundary for a group. The Wright Stuff was talking about rebellion this morning, and one thing Matthew mentioned was that kids don't even have anything to rebel against these days, is it true? I dunno, I feel like I'm getting old and forgetting my age, something I never wanted to do :(

I'm watching the good old Wright Stuff again, on the Today's Papers section, there was a bit that said 230 people are expelled from school every day. For things such as drug possession, violent/racist behaviour, sexual misconduct, having alcohol etc

The shock? It's 230 primary school children. Every day. 230. I am pretty sure things and people have changed since my day.

AnArticle

I'm fed up of having no job.

I'm fed up with my course at College.

I'm fed up with my stomach, no matter how many sit ups i do, it just wont go completly flat.

and i'm fed up with still feeling bitter about a breakup that happened over a year ago.

*ten deep breaths*

wow, i am the very best moaner when i get started, only really happens in real life and i only moan about things that are happening in my life rather than blaming groups for the destruction of society.

But god, i don't even feel like i have time to moan anymore, i'm so bloody busy with uni, it's just non-stop, i was transcribing all of yesterday, for the first time ever my eyes got sore from looking at the computer so long and then i had 3 people not turn up to the interviews. Now i'm tired and i'm supposed to have an interview in 20mins if they turn up *sigh* i wish i had time to moan more right now, although im in a weird mood, i wanna moan loads i've got so much on, but i'm also giddy for other things. Meh...

Eugh why is it that I can never get myself to talk to a girl I really like that i've never spoken to before, I never know where to start.

I'm fed up with my stomach, no matter how many sit ups i do, it just wont go completly flat.

Get running tobes.

Guest Jordan

For love nor money, i can't do this fucking mission on Guild Wars: Nightfall.

How is it fair to go against 45 enemies when you're in a group of 8?!

Guest Jordan
Dear sweet Jesus H Cox, I swear the next time I hear someone playing 50 cent through their phone on the bus, I'm going to fucking castrate them..

Its not that, but they have no consideration for other people. On the back of the bus, chatting absolute shite and playing horrible horrible music.

Every night a lie awake and allow the firery loneliness in my heart to consume my mind and soul until I start babbling comforting nonsense into the depths as I attempt to console myself with this daily purgatory. Plus my teeth hurt.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!