Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Great Moan Thread

Stocka

Hehe, this reminds me of my "Things that make you angry" thread.

Everything's pissing me off at the moment, me, my parents, my teachers, the fact that theres nothing good on daytime tv, ever, or nighttime tv for that matter.

i get pissed off when theres nothing to do, you check the radio times and there's jack shit on TV

all that daytime tv can offer is that sad woman who presents cash in the attic and car booty and every single line is a pun. seriously, just fuck off from tv

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
i get pissed off when theres nothing to do, you check the radio times and there's jack shit on TV

all that daytime tv can offer is that sad woman who presents cash in the attic and car booty and every single line is a pun. seriously, just fuck off from tv

No, Loose Women is the worst show on TV... by a long shot.

I want to moan about:

People who don't indicate or indicate incorrectly at roundabouts.

People who don't use perfect grammar.

People with no manners whatsoever, especially at the dinner table. When I was in Barcelona, this guy leant right over me, so close to my pizza that his sleeve was draping across it, to get a paper napkin which was right next to me. Ugh!

Im sick of having ginger hair.

I hate living in such a shitty place.

I hate the subjects Im studying.

Im poor

I hate that Im always, always cold.

Im in an unbearable amount of pain

I have a stupid face.

I dont have a bed.

Ive only met my boyfriend 3 times.

Im not a nun.

I killed a living thing today :(

Guest Jordan

I hate living in such a shitty place.

I hate the subjects Im studying.

Im poor

I hate that Im always, always cold.

Im in an unbearable amount of pain

I have a stupid face.

I dont have a bed.

Ive only met my boyfriend 3 times.

Im not a nun.

I killed a living thing today :(

1, your hair will be black soon enough

2, yes, its shit. But not for much longer

3, everyone hates school

4, i'm poorer

5, cold lol

6, period'D

7, no you're incredibly beautiful

8, thats your own fault

9, thats my fault

10, thank god you aren't

and 11, its a woodlouse

You shouldn't be, ginger hair makes you cool!

I'm sick of having feelings for the same girl for over a year, knowing that nothing will ever happen, but still not being able to get over it.

im sick of driving. Highway troopers, traffic officers, the division of motor vehicles, etc. All of which i consider to be nothing more than road pirates that can legally empty your wallet for the slightest mistake.

In the past 2 months ive had to pay almost $1000 in legal costs for a speeding ticket and a 'failure to come to a complete stop' ticket.

All this on top of yearly inspection fees and license plate fees, vehicle tax, high gas prices and overall maintenance.

In short, if you own a vehicle in the US, your fucked.

Yeah, cars are a bitch. It cost me like nearly £800 to get a licence, and I was quoted over a grand for insurance. Then its maintaining the car.

I think petrol prices here are about 91p a litre. I dunno' what that is in gallons though... how much are you guys paying?

i hate the fact theres only 24 hours in a day!!!

Yeah, that's shitty - too much to do in one day!

My moan of the day: the fact I always have so much work to do, and most unis are finishing this week, when I'm here for another 2... then I only get two weeks off. Bah.

You shouldn't be, ginger hair makes you cool!

I'm sick of having feelings for the same girl for over a year, knowing that nothing will ever happen, but still not being able to get over it.

Well, its actually the result of a horrible hairdye accident :p

Me too even though mine are probs not as bad. Had a chest infection which went and now have a bladder infection.:hmm:

Mine aren't too bad, had some sort of liver infection which seems to have passed now, but i'm stuck with a sodding ear infection now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!