N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Go to an island you haven't "unlocked" and you'll get an instant 6 stars.

Ah yes, he said that. I read it as get the 6 stars then go to an island and run around. I think I'm gonna go fool around on the game now, get the helichopter.

Has anyone found any secret packages? I killed a pigeon and got a message "199/200 flying rats remaining", but that was so long ago, and I've seen nothing since, I'm starting to wonder if that was a joke. But there is a hidden packages achievement....

I'm really enjoying the single player mode now, I think it's much better when you get a bit further into the city, really looking forward to it. Although I seem to remember progress through SA being much slower, I'm sure there's a lot left in this title to see. I'm still not really learning my way around, but it's becoming a little more familiar.

Can anyone give some tips of some easy online achievements to pick up? I'm struggling to play ranked matches because I keep disconnecting for no apparent reason.

Where do you find the helicopter? The only one I've found is the one Brucie let me borrow but I can't use it whenever I like.

I've only found one bird in the 20 hours I've played and I wouldn't have if I didn't do one of Jacobs delivery missions.

Where do you find the helicopter? The only one I've found is the one Brucie let me borrow but I can't use it whenever I like.

I've only found one bird in the 20 hours I've played and I wouldn't have if I didn't do one of Jacobs delivery missions.

You can get helicopters easily at the Heliport. It's at the bottom of the middle island, on the right shore.

Guest Stefkov
Has anyone found any secret packages? I killed a pigeon and got a message "199/200 flying rats remaining", but that was so long ago, and I've seen nothing since, I'm starting to wonder if that was a joke. But there is a hidden packages achievement....

I've found 3 of them up to now. They're the hidden packages of this game one of my mates told me. They're just placed around and have glowing red circles around them. Theis mate also said he got a guide to tell him where they all were.

Why are there never any boats docked? I've been to 3 ports/docking places and not one. There's always some out in the water speeding past....

Why are there never any boats docked? I've been to 3 ports/docking places and not one. There's always some out in the water speeding past....

I sniped someone in a boat then swam over and took it.

Guest Stefkov
I sniped someone in a boat then swam over and took it.

Ah, well, I havnt got a sniper yet.

Hehe, another great touch...

Went on a bender with Romanski Popadolski and crashed into the water, we got out and swam and he managed to drown...(silly bugger). I called his cell and nothing. Only answer phone. Five mins later he calls me saying he is at the local hospital and wants me to come and get him. (Even though he managed to get his stone-cold dead carcas to the hospital on his own - this was awesome)

Yeah that always happens if you get one of your companions/dates killed out of the script :heh:

So there's really 200 pigeons to be found? x_x I've found one in many, many hours.

People asking about boats and helicopters, I think they're more regularly present after you've done a mish involving them. For example, after I did a mish for Brucie that involved a speedboat, I found a speedboat easily.

Well been playing some more of this again. One thing about this..man the women are loose...took Michelle out on a date went to Irish pub and got plastered...then thought fuck it I'm not going to drive I'm gonna make the bitch suffer and walk back with me, so we walked the whole way back and she moaned and moaned...yet when I tried my luck still ended up getting her in the sack!

Guest Jordan
Yes, God Knows.

But Shorty, you are my god... so you do know! In which case i was correct.