NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Thats what i thought but i got a e-mail off HMV saying they have dispatched it. And they gave me a royal mail tracking number. (i got this e-mail first thing this morning)

Did they send you an e-mail?

Umm I got the email last week :P. The tracking number didn't work.

I think most people who thought they'd be getting in Monday are kidding themselves to be honest. I'm getting mine from HMV, I don't expect it to get sent out until tomorrow.

Yeah I beginning to think that as well even though game emailed me to say it had been dispatched I now have my doubts...It's annoying when people are going into indie shops and getting it.

By the scores it is getting. GTA 4 is going to shake up the top 10 at gamerankings.

Agreed...Mario Galaxy came close to toping Zelda...but missed out. Could this be the game that does it finally? It is currently averaging like this;

Grand Theft Auto IV

X360 99.2%

Grand Theft Auto IV

PS3 99.7%

So looks like it might.

Looks like it'll be here tomorrow then, the T&T hasn't updated, I imagine it'll get to the center tonight.

Gunna try score a copy today.

Likelyhood = Zero to none.

Bah, my shopto order is still in the pre-order box....nothing has happened yet :( :(

Anyone else order from them and had theres despatched?

well I'm eagerly awaiting the post man....but whether he will have GTA IV or just junk mail is another thing...

Anyone else pre-order from zavvi? They told me they were doing a midnight launch but I got an email yesterday saying they were only doing an early open launch. What bollocks! I have an exam tomorrow morning so can't really go and get this then.

:(

I've been waiting for the post since 9:00am and it hasn't came yet >_< this allways happens when i'm waiting for somthing...

Bah, my shopto order is still in the pre-order box....nothing has happened yet :( :(

Anyone else order from them and had theres despatched?

Got this from them on Friday, but apparently they're not actually shipping till today so should get it tomorrow.

When did you preorder? If it was after 19th April then you may not get it till later in the week as they can't guarantee launch day delivery for anyone who ordered after then

SHOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

Your Order has been dispatched!

ShopTo Delivery Number SDN098659

Dear,

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow, please keep this email until your order arrives. Please note if you change your mind about a purchase you may return it to us unopened at your own expense within 7 days of receipt of goods for a full refund, after 7 days we do not accept any returns. We only accept cancellation by email; please keep copy of the email as proof of notification.

Delivery Note

Order Number: SOR102542

Order Date: 2008-04-25

Order Total £37.99

Delivery Number: SDN098659

Customer Account Code: xxxxx

Customer Name: xxxxx

Customer Contact No: xxxxxx

Customer Email: xxxxxxxxx

Delivery Information

We have sent this order to the following address

xxxxxx

xxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

Tracking Information

This order has been sent using ROYAL MAIL

Your Package Tracking Number is : xxxxxxxxxx

Caris has skillz for getting the out run police when on 4 stars acheivement.

I tried last night but no luck!

I'm gonna go do something else to pass the time...

One thing I'd like to say about this that has annoyed me...Why havn't online retailers just been honest and admitted that they have signed an agreement to say they aren't aloud to post it out early? I'm sure we would have all preferred that to what some people have had being emailed to say its been sent when it obviously hasn't.

Anyone else pre-order from zavvi? They told me they were doing a midnight launch but I got an email yesterday saying they were only doing an early open launch. What bollocks! I have an exam tomorrow morning so can't really go and get this then.

:(

so you were willing to go at midnight before a morning exam, just not on the morning? either way is retarded.

Hmmm to queue or not to queue.... lol

get high, queue up. That got me through the 360 launch xD

so you were willing to go at midnight before a morning exam, just not on the morning? either way is retarded.

Umm my exam is at nine, they open at eight meaning I will go after, obviously. But as far as they've told me, it's first come first served where pre-orders are concerned so if they don't get a lot of stock in and I turn up at like 1pm, I might not get a copy tomorrow.

Why wouldn't I get it at midnight? I wouldn't play it til tomorrow but I'd be happy in the knowledge that it'd be waiting for me when I got back home. How is that retarded?

get high, queue up. That got me through the 360 launch xD

Lmao.

Im going to say something that will shock you all now....

Im not a huge fan of GTA

Never have been. The story lines never gripped me, the game never felt that special. Couldnt stand GTA 3. I liked Vice city, but san andreas i was a bit "meh". I like driving round killing people but thats only fun for so long.

If i get this game it will be becuase my missus wants it.

Mine didn't turn up from Game...surprisingly i couldn't give a shit. Funny how when something happens in your life to upset you, it totally takes away any enjoyment from anything else...:(

Nevermind, hopefully i'll get the buzz when i play it for the first time. :)

Umm my exam is at nine, they open at eight meaning I will go after, obviously. But as far as they've told me, it's first come first served where pre-orders are concerned so if they don't get a lot of stock in and I turn up at like 1pm, I might not get a copy tomorrow.

Why wouldn't I get it at midnight? I wouldn't play it til tomorrow but I'd be happy in the knowledge that it'd be waiting for me when I got back home.

I find that very harsh, it should be first pre-order first served.

Im not a huge fan of GTA

Maybe not a huge fan.. yet, It got a 10/10 from pretty much everywhere. Most people are going to love this game :P

I pre ordered the special edition at zavvi.co.uk last night, I thought i might have been a bit late because this morning I've got an e-mail saying it's on back order. Should i just cancel it and order from somewhere or sit it out? I wouldn't have thought take 2 would be sending any more SE out now.

Dam me for only catching the GTA4 fever this weekend

my GTA hunt didnt go well. no where was selling it

o well looks like will have to grab while drivin around in work gah. Gunna be painful having the game in the van knowing i cant play it until end of shift grr.

Mine didn't turn up from Game...surprisingly i couldn't give a shit. Funny how when something happens in your life to upset you, it totally takes away any enjoyment from anything else...:(

Nevermind, hopefully i'll get the buzz when i play it for the first time. :)

Well looks like mine isn't coming then either...

I pre ordered the special edition at zavvi.co.uk last night, I thought i might have been a bit late because this morning I've got an e-mail saying it's on back order. Should i just cancel it and order from somewhere or sit it out? I wouldn't have thought take 2 would be sending any more SE out now.

Dam me for only catching the GTA4 fever this weekend

Think you may struggle to get it to be honest.

GUTTED!

It didnt arrive!

ordered from GAME btw

DAMN IT I WANT IT NOW!