NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Argh, I'm so tempted to watch it...

Me 2 :heh:

I'm not going to give in, must resist!

What the fuck it got a 10!? Has any game ever got a 10 at IGN, did OOT even get that?

"Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time."

:D

What the fuck it got a 10!? Has any game ever got a 10 at IGN, did OOT even get that?

"Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time."

:D

Some of the games that received a 10/10 score are Soul Calibur for Dreamcast, Pokémon Red and Blue for Game Boy Color, and four games from The Legend of Zelda series: Ocarina of Time for Nintendo 64, Link's Awakening DX for Game Boy Color, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for Game Boy Color.

So, according to IGN GTAIV is the best game of the last 10 (and maybe more) years. It's also the best game to ever come out of a western studio.

Wow. Just wow. Im even more hyped now! I applaud Rockstar for being the ONLY developer in the whole world that could actually be arsed to put the time in an make a truly next-gen game. Just goes to show how many devs cut corners...

Some of the games that received a 10/10 score are Soul Calibur for Dreamcast, Pokémon Red and Blue for Game Boy Color, and four games from The Legend of Zelda series: Ocarina of Time for Nintendo 64, Link's Awakening DX for Game Boy Color, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for Game Boy Color.

Didn't they give Conker a 10 or pretty damned close?!

So, according to IGN GTAIV is the best game of the last 10 (and maybe more) years. It's also the best game to ever come out of a western studio.

Wow. Just wow. Im even more hyped now! I applaud Rockstar for being the ONLY developer in the whole world that could actually be arsed to put the time in an make a truly next-gen game. Just goes to show how many devs cut corners...

Yep sounds like this could be it....the truly next gen experience everyone has been craving.

EGM review scores are out there to;

EGM Review (Magazine)

Grand Theft Auto IV - A+, A+, A

Good: World, relationships, story

Bad: Some missions canned, control takes getting used to

PS3 or 360 version: 360 for DLC, PS3 version looks slightly more vibrant and sharp

Are you playing the 360 or PS3 version, Rez?

360 version.

Yep sounds like this could be it....the truly next gen experience everyone has been craving.

After playing some more last night, it is. It really is. Its just different than anything else before. Literally I wouldnt call this GTA, Id call it Life Sim. With a criminal perspective.

General game thoughts/time/bits and bobs minor spoiler

Im approx 2 or so hours in and I havnt even had a weapon yet. Its just awesome.

Ugh. Wish Claire would get up so I can play it some more. (Sound is pretty vital)

Oh my god that is so fucking cool.

I just got drunk! I wont say what happens but wow.

Gameplay despatched mine late yesterday. Hasn't arrived today, so I'm hoping for Monday.

Some branches of Morrisons have broken the street date, so if you're near one today, check them out if you're desperate.

photoic0.jpg

Caroline, may be getting the sack :heh:

GAME sent my copy out about 9am this morning, shall be awaiting its arrival Monday.

Saturday 3.may I'm having a GTA 4 LAN party ^^

It's gonna be awesome.

n15404211371_5586.jpg

Glad you posted that pic been looking for it lol!

Anyway just got this;

Dear Mr Ducker,

Order Numbers(s):

XXXXXX

Qty Description

1 Grand Theft Auto IV [PlayStation 3]

We are pleased to advise that your order, XXXXXXX, is currently being processed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your tracking number is: XXXXXX

Please visit the GAME web site at XXXXXXX and enter the tracking number above to trace your parcel. Please note if your carrier is Parcel Force the tracking number is correct although different to that shown on the Parcel Force site, also that it will only start to track with Parcel Force later in the day it is despatched, when they book it on at their hub.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOHOOOOOO!

Now please turn up on Monday...

Oh my god that is so fucking cool.

I just got drunk! I wont say what happens but wow.

isnt iit just hilarious

Eeee my copy has been dispatched, *voice from the disneyland advert* "I'm so exciiiteeed."

bring on Monday.

edit: btw you can go to IGN's review pages and sort the reviews by the score column to see what they've given 10s or 9.5+

This is the first time I've really wanted a 360.

Oh well! Might save up and buy one at summer time.

10 for graphics seems to high for me. not even crysis got that!

great review though. shame I not gonna have this till thursday/friday though.. :(

Zavvi just called me. My copy is ready for pick up on Tuesday with 3 months of Live. Totally wasn't expecting it.

I'm an idiot and I haven't preordered. Where should I order GTA from online now? I don't want the special edition and I'm not prepared to pay more to get it early or anything.

Thankyous!

Edit: Oh and that's on the PS3 :)