NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

4 hours in 19.70%. Done all the races, you can do any of them again to get the 69 dismount achievement. As for the story I think its better than main story.

You have to do it in one race? :shakehead

Played it for a couple hours today. I'm not really a fan of bikes, but other than it's great to have a reason to be play the game again. A quick tutorial would be nice though. I had no idea how to do things. I drove the bike in full speed on the high way and mashed the B button to brake. Didn't go very well.

Killed a seagull and it said I had 49 left. I know I have killed birds before and I think they were called "rats" or something like that. Did they really put in another 50 birds?

Sounds like its one of the best DLC's available. Shall be looking into it over the weekend as from my previous post.

You have to do it in one race? :shakehead

Played it for a couple hours today. I'm not really a fan of bikes, but other than it's great to have a reason to be play the game again. A quick tutorial would be nice though. I had no idea how to do things. I drove the bike in full speed on the high way and mashed the B button to brake. Didn't go very well.

Killed a seagull and it said I had 49 left. I know I have killed birds before and I think they were called "rats" or something like that. Did they really put in another 50 birds?

No you dont have to knock off 69 in one race xD its just a total, iv found once ur in the lead, u can slow down, let a few catch up, beat em down and get back to 1st easy, the races are far to easy!

And yeh, theyres 50 new birds to find :)

Im finding the bikes so much better to handle, i seem to be pro at them online, iv played that "lone wolf" mode, wer 1 person is the leader, and everyone hunts then, and iv won every single one, usually with 5+ minutes inbetweeen me and second, i love gta :D

Im loving this! just being part of a gang is so so so cool :smile:

Theres just something about riding arround with your gang that makes it so awesome

Shit this game is awesome, it's really like R took everything in about what people didn't like about GTA IV and just made it so much better, bikes kick ass, the new weopens kick ass, damn, I could go on and on about what made TLAD so much better. Plus I love how all of the connections between them come together with both the games, and I think I know who might be the next playable character in the next ep just by playing both the games.

Luis

I could only see him as the next playable as he is really the only one that has connections between both Niko and Johnny (You just need to play the museum mission.)

I haven't got the new expansion but has anyone seen the Wayne's World reference? Saw a video of it where they find the car from the movie and when he looks at the dashboard through the back window you can see a picture of Wayne and Garth. Genius.

I've just started to get back into this, after not playing it for a few months. Last night I did "Catch the Wave", which was a pretty good mission! :)

I think I've a fair bit to go, anyone have an idea of how much is left? (without spoilers :heh:)

I've been playing TLAD this week- better late than never!

Brilliant stuff. Jonny is a much better character than Niko. I think that by not making him an outsider like N.B, he is more firmly anchored in Liberty. He makes more sense, and that makes me care.

I absolutely adore the gang atmosphere too. Again, it lends context and weight to a game that, by it's very nature, lacks both.