NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

I can't remember the last time a game has been sold out on release ever. Consoles yes, games no. I think the only game I've never been able to get on release was Metal Gear Sold on the PSone.

Crazy stuff.

Anyone up for a NE Live game tomorrow night?

Aye am game for that :yay:

Its 12 people online isnt it ?

im like a kid at xmas. iv fucked work off. wander how much this game wil cost other business's today lol

im like a kid at xmas. iv fucked work off. wander how much this game wil cost other business's today lol

LOL. Iv took this week off work so im alright but I wonder how many kids "feel bad" aswell today

I'm worried by the fact that I still can't track and trace my package... :/

I wouldn't worry...I can't track and trace mine either...

Out of curiosity who's bought it on the 360 and who's got it for the PS3?

360 personally.

PS3...Who else is? Gotta have some online fun of our own.

LOL. Iv took this week off work so im alright but I wonder how many kids "feel bad" aswell today

Shouldn't be playing it :shakehead

Shouldn't be playing it :shakehead

Why because of the 18 ?

I bet theres millions of kids playing it today

Why because of the 18 ?

I bet theres millions of kids playing it today

Yep...doesn't escape the fact that they shouldn't be playing it. It's because this happens that we end up getting negative press...

Yep...doesn't escape the fact that they shouldn't be playing it. It's because this happens that we end up getting negative press...

So you have never watched a movie when you were younger and the age was 18 ?

Negative press means fuck all. Drugs get it all the time people still take them. Gangs walking the streets get it they still do mad things

And shouldnt be playing it is a bit harsh, its not going to kill them or corrupt them in anyway if they do. If people dont know the right from wrong then they need help, Blaming video games is a easy way out for them

So you have never watched a movie when you were younger and the age was 18 ?

Negative press means fuck all. Drugs get it all the time people still take them. Gangs walking the streets get it they still do mad things

And shouldnt be playing it is a bit harsh, its not going to kill them or corrupt them in anyway if they do. If people dont know the right from wrong then they need help, Blaming video games is a easy way out for them

calm down mate...jeez...no need to start swearing. I'm not saying I never watched a movie when I was underage...but movies are a poor example as they were yesteryears scapegoat for societies downfall...Now it videogames time...

You seriously think negative press has no effect? It's because of all the bad media coverage games were getting that the Byron Report was commissioned to analyse game ratings and then games impact on players. This was of course even famously turned round by the Daily Mail who calmed it said that violent games should be banned.

Whatever you say its still the law and under 18's shouldn't be playing it, it's given a rating for reason. It's not a case of blaming videogames, it's a case of the classification meaning it is not suitable for people under that age to play, not that they will follow the actions but that the actual content is not suitable. Therefore people who sell this game to underage customers are not helping the perception that videogames are all violent and to blame for rising violent crime figures.

The only bad thing I find about kids playing it under age is when they come online and start pissing me off.

You seriously think negative press has no effect? It's because of all the bad media coverage games were getting that the Byron Report was commissioned to analyse game ratings and then games impact on players.

What did this report find tho ? Nothing...

Whatever you say its still the law and under 18's shouldn't be playing it, it's given a rating for reason. It's not a case of blaming videogames, it's a case of the classification meaning it is not suitable for people under that age to play, not that they will follow the actions but that the actual content is not suitable.

:bowdown:

PS3...Who else is? Gotta have some online fun of our own.

Add me, cooper2085 is my PSN I.D :)

BTW... Blockbuster Mansfield have some PS3 copies on the shelf :)

360 is sold out tho >.>

LOL I've woke up to find my wee brother has been playing Rab and Ryan from consolevania!

And the wee shit never woke me up for it.

Do you get used to the weird blurring effect on pretty much everything on the game? It's driving me crazy.

8 Hours till i can play GTA...

Around 4 1/2 hours till i get my hands on it.

Do you get used to the weird blurring effect on pretty much everything on the game? It's driving me crazy.

I remember there being an option for 'cinema blur' in one of the GTAs that you could actually turn off. Vice city maybe?

So this weird game just turned up on my doorstep, dunno what it is. Wonder if it's any good?

dsc00326lu2.jpg

I remember there being an option for 'cinema blur' in one of the GTAs that you could actually turn off. Vice city maybe?

Yeah I remember that too because it used to annoy me in vice city but there doesn't appear to be that option here. The shadows especially look SO shit and it's really distracting.

So this weird game just turned up on my doorstep, dunno what it is. Wonder if it's any good?

dsc00326lu2.jpg

OMG WAT DAT FUK IS DAT SHIT?!

Yeah I remember that too because it used to annoy me in vice city but there doesn't appear to be that option here. The shadows especially look SO shit and it's really distracting.

How bizarre. I don't yet have the game so I can't really comment :(

dsc00326lu2.jpg

Fuck man! Don't waste time taking photos of it! Go and play right now!!

NOW!!!

Erm Dyson....thats GTA man....and yeah its pretty sweet.

I mean seriously, it says it right on the case there....

I agree. Well Ive only noticed the blur on the shadow, but I think its to make it look realistic but it really doesnt work.