NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

*Important* Last Night

is it possible to ban motion for being an arse licker?

But then we'd have to ban you and mcjmetroid, amongst others...

:heh:

Its a joke people!

Woah did Haden get banned aswell?

But then we'd have to ban you and mcjmetroid, amongst others...

That was good.

Haden was banned? WTF?

No no, he chose to leave quietly, and made a nice thread thanking us all for everything.

is it possible to ban motion for being a suck up? and a really bad blatant one at that.

Be quiet please. How much crap has Fierce and the other mods taken these past 24 hours? Everyone slagging off this forum etc... I was just saying thank you. What am I sucking up for exactly? A gold star?

No no, he chose to leave quietly, and made a nice thread thanking us all for everything.

Nah he left of his own free will.

Yeah I remember that. For a second there I was quite worried about my own mental faculties!

Haden was not banned. He left, and even posted a thread about it. He left on extremely good terms.

Sure, but then your general beef should lie with those posters and our forum shouldn't even enter the equation. It's not exactly something we planned to do as a forum-wide attack, and none of the staff want anything to do with it, myself included.

I'm not blaming the staff, but it's a bit hard to see some members of both the N-E and EF boards acting as anything other than a recruitment bot.

To all those who are getting pissed off:

1) Step away from the computer.

2) Do something unusual.

3) Come back tomorrow, don't come back until then.

4) Post in the meaningless post thread about how slept all funny b'cos you kept dreaming about Jordan and Letty "getting it on".

5) Return to normal.

Need this on the new page.

Be quiet please. How much crap has Fierce and the other mods taken these past 24 hours? Everyone slagging off this forum etc... I was just saying thank you. What am I sucking up for exactly? A gold star?

to try and make out like your the gay jesus or something.

Also LOADS of thanks to Guy and Ash - they know why mwahahahahaaaaa

Haden hasn't completely left though, he's been active today.

People who leave also tend to browse these forums still but have too much pride to actually post after making a big fuss about thier departure.

Who was slagging of the Admins here and N-E in general?

Also it did look like you were sucking up,a PM would of been as nice.

I love all the little conspiracy theories starting to slosh around here because of this. A small but severe distirbance, and now all this talk of conspiracy, forum terroism, fascistic moderators, mebers dissapearing, covert warfare... why the hell would anyone watch 24 when you've got this? Hell, a monkey could write a conspiracy thriller out of all of this, and sell it to Jerry Brukenheimer for a small fortune.

Who was slagging of the Admins here and N-E in general?

Also it did look like you were sucking up,a PM would of been as nice.

I was giving other people the opportunity to say thank you to the admin staff, as I said in the post. Not that anyone cared or actually did.

Instead people chose ONCE AGAIN to attack me.

I was giving other people the opportunity to say thank you to the admin staff, as I said in the post. Not that anyone cared or actually did.

stop making it so easy then, just be a normal person, post about things you have an opinion on and chill out a bit.

Actually that's a bit over the top,I was merely asking a question of who was slagging the Admins and N-E...

Offense wasn't intended.

Really take it easy,everythings in the past...

After reading whats gone here i'm fairly shocked at the immaturity thats been shown here. I have no idea why anyone would find those types of images funny or relevant on a forum such as this.

On the other hand motion2000 should really be slightly more silent and let this blow over, I don't think I've paid attention to him before, but the amount of ass kissing he seems to be doing in the last few hours is fairly annoying.

As someone who only posts occasionally in the forums but visits fairly regularly, I don't think that the moderators can be really blamed for what happened. I like the fact I can swear (in moderation) and arent getting PM's for triffeling things. However people will always push the boundaries, and thats what happened last night. Several very acive members left last night, and it will be a shame to see them leave (especially the 3rd constant praise of my sig), but if what happened did, then they deserved it.

There was a really good atmosphere on here just before the launch of the wii, with everyone fairly excited, with a good level of fun and interesting posts. Since the wii's release it seems there are less people around, and people are less on topic, they seem bored and using the forum to shout at others. Theres definiterly less of a community than a few months ago, and its very apparent on these boards. A few arguements (if well written and with points etc) are fine, but there seem to be alot of people just slagging off others.

Any sorry for the long post, a large majority of the forum's members will have totally missed last night, and be oblivious to its reprocussions. The sooner this dies down and things return to normal the better.

Post about things I have an opinion on like Zelda? the Wii? Rugby? That's all I do here. Forgive me for asking retro one question that I should have sent in a PM and saying thanks to the admin staff for their hard work after their site has come under a lot of personal attacks lately and I can imagine how demotivated they must be getting.

There are some seriously nasty people on here.

You're trying to make it look as if you are being ganged-up on by posting a thread that you know will start a slagging-off match.

I didn't actually want to either start having a go at people or to mention this as it makes me look like a bit of a suck-up, but I PM'd Flinky thanking him for shutting your "Thanks" and "Thank you" threads as I knew it would only cause trouble. Oh, and noticed when I wanted to tell someone something, I used a PM.

I wish I didn't have to make it personal, but I felt that needed to be said.

Actually that's a bit over the top,I was merely asking a question of who was slagging the Admins and N-E...

Offense wasn't intended.

Really take it easy,everythings in the past...

No mate I meant in the thank you thread. Not you in this one.

but the amount of ass kissing he seems to be doing in the last few hours is fairly annoying.

As in what exactly? Saying thanks to the mods? I can't win can I.

The sooner this dies down and things return to normal the better.

QFT.

Should be forgotten about in a week at the most.

I love all the little conspiracy theories starting to slosh around here because of this. A small but severe distirbance, and now all this talk of conspiracy, forum terroism, fascistic moderators, mebers dissapearing, covert warfare... why the hell would anyone watch 24 when you've got this? Hell, a monkey could write a conspiracy thriller out of all of this, and sell it to Jerry Brukenheimer for a small fortune.

Oh god please gaggle write a short story about these events.

I'll give you a nice cookie.

Yea, Takeo is right! It didn't help that u also posted the thread again. I know u are genuinely trying to say thanks but with all the comments fying around its probably not the best time!: peace:

As in what exactly? Saying thanks to the mods? I can't win can I.

A quick tip: if you want to thank someone, do as I did and PM them.

If you are being attacked by other members, just lie low for a while.