NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

*Important* Last Night

Motion, since you have come here you have caused trouble in all threads, including the Zelda thread. As I said in the meaningless posts, you ruined this site for me. Thanks.

Don't really care to be honest. I posted my thoughts in the Zelda thread, fairly and genuinly. I think even Fierce and 3rd respected my opinions.

Fierce, trying to stop arguing but when you've got people like this guy and Caris taking pot shots at me every 5 seconds, I can't help but defend myself.

Anal beads and bullshit. I can't believe I missed this, sounds like a right laugh.

The good members must have been drinking then. ::shrug:

I was out drinking now that you mention it. I cracked my head open, which is a sure sign of a good night out I think you'll agree.

Does anyone remember what happen at cube-europe when someone leaked infomation about Platty talking about some member on staff board?

Best not to go out of hands here...

Remember what Fierce said which you even agreed to.

PM is there for a reason...

PM is the reason everything got out of hand.

I think we all need to calm down in this thread. There is no point bickering back and forth. When all is said and done, we'll just laugh at what was a ridiculous thread hijacked and legendised by some pretty sick (but ultimatley hilarious) stuff.

dm04:Wait....conzer16???

c16: Who said that?

dm04: It's me, Mike? Have you forgotten me already?

c16: Ah Mike! How are ya since last night!

dm04: Great! Legend thread! I have a message though...can you deliver it for me?

c16: Sure thing buddy. Shoot.

dm04: To motion: Your signature image sucks.

dm04: Cheers m8!

Anal beads and bullshit. I can't believe I missed this, sounds like a right laugh.

I was out drinking now that you mention it. I cracked my head open, which is a sure sign of a good night out I think you'll agree.

Ouch EEVILMURRAY. :sad:

It would seem one person who I shall make nameless is bickering.

But as someone previously mentioned there has been some silly threads around.

Stop crapping on Motion, attacking people is what started last night and you're at it again. You people learn so quickly.

Grow up people and stop throwing insults at each other. No need for any of this; just ignore the people you don't like if they annoy you so. Don't ruin it for other people who want to have nothing to do with this.

Stop crapping on Motion, attacking people is what started last night and you're at it again. You people learn so quickly.

QFT, but he would do best to keep his mouth shut. It's caused enough trouble already.

I think this thread will end up getting locked soon,but if that happens I think it might end up getting moved to the Meaningless Post Thread.

Remember the old saying,If you don't have anything nice to say,don't say anything at all.

Cheers mate, I've almost forgotten what it's like to have people help me out around here. You and LukeLee are cool people in my book.

Grow up people and stop throwing insults at each other. No need for any of this; just ignore the people you don't like if they annoy you so. Don't ruin it for other people who want to have nothing to do with this.

QFT.

We seem to think the same way.

Except you can draw well.

I can only draw stickmen.:red:

QFT Eenuh for the second time.

I think motion has some good banter!...It seems that anarchy follows you on this board...I remember the football thread that turned into a chavball/rugby slug match! Awesome fun! :laughing:

I was swear I was on the board last night yet I had no idea any of this was happening!! :indeed:

Ah,you can draw aswell as me :heh:

Nice to know I'm not alone.:heh:

I'm alarmed at the lack of admins or mods other than Flinky.

Surely someone else with authority would/should leap to his aid, like some kind of giant frog/kangaroo-thing.

Ahhh Daft good to see you! I know it's a nightmare ain't it ;)

and to be fair... lucky you.

Fierce, fine no more arguments. I find it hugely unfair that you seem to be placing an equal blame on me to 3rd, dabookerman, retro etc... I didn't do anything wrong, with the exception that instead of asking a civil question to retro on the board, I should have PM'ed him. It's unfair to suggest that I was responsable for those bannings/9 pages of filth.

Nine pages! :shock:

Nine pages! :shock:

I'm just thankful I only saw one and a half on the meaningless post thread...

I think motion has some good banter!...It seems that anarchy follows you on this board...I remember the football thread that turned into a chavball/rugby slug match! Awesome fun! :laughing:

I was swear I was on the board last night yet I had no idea any of this was happening!! :indeed:

Your the same as me then.I was on last night and this morning but never checked the General Boards.

Nice to know I'm not alone.:heh:

I'm alarmed at the lack of admins or mods other than Flinky.

Surely someone else with authority would/should leap to his aid, like some kind of giant frog/kangaroo-thing.

They've been around during the day, and they've known about this longer than me, but I don't think many have been online since this thread was created.

This used to be such a great forum. I remmeber coming on after school every night and just posting, it was all good. Now its just gone downhill.

And how I only wonder.

I just dont see why 1 or 2 people can ruin it all in a matter of weeks.