NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

*Important* Last Night

For anyone who is saying how much fun last night was and that it should just be taken in good humour, you should consider it may be a bit insulting for the staff when you use their forum for that kind of thing, and obviously some members have been offended. I'm pretty neutral seeing as I wasn't there but you should understand why it's been taken the way it has.

Exactly. It might be funny for them, but it's not a barrel of laughs for everyone.

Hey I thought we were friends :(

I go on the VC to see if there's any news on Alttp.

yeah your a nice dude too! just a generalisation, there are exceptions of course!

Ouch EEVILMURRAY. :sad:

I still don't feel any pr0 pain. I thought I was fine but people were saying I had blood running down me face. Got a nice bandage too. I looked like a tennis player.

Oh man, EEVIL you would've loved it.

I bet I would've.

So has anyone been banned? I've been slightly confused reading all these posts.

Im a religious guy and the images shown in that thread were pretty vile and disturbing and its not something that I want or wanted to see.

Well you can rest assured that you aren't alone.

I'm a liberal guy (hell, I'm the leader of a gays-and-liberals terroist organization...), I think what I saw of what was posted, and from what I hear I saw some of the more tasteful stuff, was, as you say, pretty vile and disturbing, and is not something I want or wanted to see.

I don't really visit here anymore but after last night's events and this resulting thread, I just want to make clear that EF is not considered to be a "rival" forum, nor do we condone anybody who goes onto there and slags this forum off. There seems to be a distinct vibe of "EF is the enemy" from various people here which I don't particularly understand nor do I appreciate; we are a completely different forum which just happens to have some members that post (or used to post at least) both here and there. We had nothing to do with any of this, so leave us out of it.

I don't really understand what happened anyway, and understand less why people are still going on about it.

The way some people are leaving and saying "you can catch me at EF", after that I don't think you can deny that it is seen as a rival forum. It's exactly the same as the Darkzero situation that took place ages ago.

yeah your a nice dude too! just a generalisation, there are exceptions of course!

Yay,I feel all special now :heh:

Demonmike and the 3rd got banned.

Well you can rest assured that you aren't alone.

I'm a liberal guy (hell, I'm the leader of a gays-and-liberals terroist organization...), I think what I saw of what was posted, and from what I hear I saw some of the more tasteful stuff, was, as you say, pretty vile and disturbing, and is not something I want or wanted to see.

that wasn't the yaoi i posted, that was fuuny, the real vile thing was that redhole guy whose notorious all over the web

So has anyone been banned? I've been slightly confused reading all these posts.

Yeah, Demonmike and THe3rdChildren have, and there's been a few warnings too...

Yeah, the EF thing has been dropped now. That was a joke last night getting people to sign up to EF. Making a thread in EF about these boards was a bit Daft (sorry Matt :P). And i probably shouldn't have replied to it. And right now, i don't know where the hell i'm going, or what the hell i'm doing. This whole thing has just caused too much caffufle.

im questioning whether to remain an active member of these boards as the once good feeling of a community has started to slip away.

Yeah, i've said it many times; this forum has gone downhill. I'm not blaming anyone in particular or bringing in any names or anything though. I am a member on some other forums but I don't feel as attached to any as I do here, and if I try to leave here for another 'home' forum it it just never seems to work.

What i want to know is why some people are claiming that they "wanted to be banned". Surly if they want to stop going on a website there are other ways, like just not going on! Do these people have no will power?

What i want to know is why some people are claiming that they "wanted to be banned". Surly if they want to stop going on a website there are other ways, like just not going on! Do these people have no will power?

Everyone who wants banning should just take a leaf out of Haden's book.

Yeah, i've said it many times; this forum has gone downhill. I'm not blaming anyone in particular or bringing in any names or anything. I am a member on some other forums but I don't feel as attached to any as I do here, and if I try to leave here for another gaming forum it it just never seems to work.

same, i can't quit this forum unless i'm banned, i think its the same for those people who wanted to be banned.

theres too many great characters here to leave for long.

Yeah, the EF thing has been dropped now. That was a joke last night getting people to sign up to EF. Making a thread in EF about these boards was a bit Daft (sorry Matt :P). And i probably shouldn't have replied to it. And right now, i don't know where the hell i'm going, or what the hell i'm doing. This whole thing has just caused too much caffufle.

God, this thread is moving too fast! :(

It was daft to create such a thread, and it once again just proves that there is a rivarly between this forum and EF. I check over there from time to time, and I know what's being said about this place, and I find it highly ironic how the same people can spout crap about how this place is over there, and yet come back here and post and act like they love being here.

Say what you will, but there clearly is a problem with the two boards.

If any more suck up threads start happening, or any more relaly annoyign things happen, I dont think i could stand any longer, I might snap.

Just so you know, im taking the EF thing out of my signature. Like Meik said it's not a rival.

Everyone who wants banning should just take a leaf out of Haden's book.

Yeah, I'm actually getting to miss him. He was one of the nicest guys here.

Just so you know, im taking the EF thing out of my signature. Like Meik said it's not a rival.

i like how general EF is though, i'm gunna post there more defo now :D

Yea,all the good people on the forums are going downhill,but there still are a few good ones here.

People use to get on so well with each other a while ago and everything was great,making friends etc.

I dont even go in the Wii boards anymore. When I get on here its the 360 thread or general. Ever since the bashing Zelda thread, because thats all peopel were doing inthe zelda thread, i didnt go in there.

Same! What was wrong with the Zelda thread? Is that the one about TP or a general one?

is it possible to ban motion for being a suck up? and a really bad blatant one at that.

Yeah, I'm actually getting to miss him. He was one of the nicest guys here.

Haden was banned? WTF?

To all those who are getting pissed off:

1) Step away from the computer.

2) Do something unusual.

3) Come back tomorrow, don't come back until then.

4) Post in the meaningless post thread about how slept all funny b'cos you kept dreaming about Jordan and Letty "getting it on".

5) Return to normal.

The way some people are leaving and saying "you can catch me at EF", after that I don't think you can deny that it is seen as a rival forum. It's exactly the same as the Darkzero situation that took place ages ago.
Sure, but then your general beef should lie with those posters and our forum shouldn't even enter the equation. It's not exactly something we planned to do as a forum-wide attack, and none of the staff want anything to do with it, myself included.

i like how general EF is though, i'm gunna post there more defo now :D

Yeah, absolutely no rivalry at all.