N-Europe

What do I do? (girl related)

Goron_3

Please don't mate.....

I won't don't worry.

Haha, do that at your own risk. :heh:

Seriously, just talk to the lady. Seduce her with your charm and words.

Maybe it's the sugar...or the oxygen bubbles in my brain but i like your thinking :P

The only problem i have is, is that my family are a really traditional indian family. girlfriends are pretty much a no-no, although i reckon i could get away with it. Trouble is if a cousin see's me with a girl...well, everyone knows, and family hates me (well, not THAT extreme but close).

I don't really care though, i really like this girl (cant.stop.thinking.bout.her) and i reckon something could happen.

When we together in that cinema it felt so right. I haven't felt like that...ever. I mean, if i died then i would be a happy man.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The popcorn trick? I know of the stretch, but what the hell is the popcorn trick?

- Get popcorn (at cinema)

- Without person realizing, stick cock through the bottom of the popcorn packet

- Wait for their hand to grope your cock.

Well you could always...smack that, all on the floor,

smack that, give me some more,

smack that, 'till you get sore ...

:blank:

Hahaha, safe dude, so damn happy for ya :yay:...it's so damn cuuuute :heh:

Ok, I usually let the girl do some of the work, ie. ask her where she wants to go, and generally just go with it, do whatever she wants to do. Ask her out often though once she's yours, my ex always got pissed off at the fact that we never really went out on actual dates.

If she wants to start kissing on park benches, thats when you know you've let it go too far :heh:

Also consider yourself lucky. I was a similar situation not that long ago. The problem was that we went out together the night before we went back to uni (we just talked). I regret not doing anything then.

edit: Darn...this topic is making the regret worse.

such a cute story, I'd say go with it. This girl obviously likes you more than just as a friend (judging from the putting her arm around you during the movie). But yeah, try finding somewhere else to go the next time.

My fingers are crossed for you my friend, hope this works out for you ;):yay:

3 words, man.

I am Gay.

Proclaim your love for the bum, and you will see one of two reactions.

1. Shock.

If she's shocked, it may be because she probably liked you.

"Damn, why does he have to be gay?"

2. Passive reaction.

She doesn't care. You're just a friend, so gay or straight doesn't make a difference.

or i'm in love with the sea...a chocadile bit off my face:D