N-Europe

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

Stocka

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoyeddepressed (one word see ;))

I didn't work at all today, I just bummed around the house, and now it has dawned on me that I should really have been doing my Politics essays on elections so I face the prospect of nocturnal essay writing. :(

Guest Stefkov

I had some duck wrap earlier today, was on the toilet twice i think because of it.

Lucky i have a laptop now, otherwise I would have been extremely bored for the time I was on there.

the shittest shit in fucking shit land

feel like i want to die and hopefully find an easy and happy life in the afterlife. Life fucking sucks and there is not one tiny level of fairness in it.

Cheer up mate. I've felt like that a few times this year. Be around friends/family/the ones you love.

Annoyed.

With myself.

I have chemistry coursework due in on Friday as I'm going away for the last week of term for a geography trip, but I've only done a paragraph this evening, even though I know I could have done a lot more.

Bah!

each day is getting harder, im beginning to develop mild panic attacks. I need to somehow stay strong and focus for my degree and the people around me, but im feeling worse and worse at such a rate i dont know where i'll be next week.

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!