NEurope
Stocka

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

Tired.

(Maybe we should include a description behind it? Basically becuase I've had about 6 hours sleep for the last 5 or 6 days!)

Bored.

Done absolutely bugger all today and the 60s Disco I was meant to be going to tonight was cancelled.

annoyed.

i stayed in on a saturday night as all taxis were fully booked...and theres no booze in there house

Happy.

Because I don't have to takes orders from people stupider than me for a whole week.

Stressed.

My paper that needs to be sufficient in order for me to get allowed the final exams needs to be finished Friday, and I have no research result and close to nothing written down. I fucking hate bloody Mastermind by now :heh:

Stressed.

My paper that needs to be sufficient in order for me to get allowed the final exams needs to be finished Friday, and I have no research result and close to nothing written down. I fucking hate bloody Mastermind by now :heh:

I have a programming project for Tuesday and it's not even closed to finished. And yet here am I procrastinating.

I think people should have to explain why the word applies...

Fulfilled.

I bought quite a few good books and a new suit in Watford today.

Pointless...

Me and my girlfriend broke up a while ago from a serious and what I though was strong relationship...I'll never be able to trust someone that much anymore; meaning I'll never have a proper relationship ever :(

And I only have a weekend job at the moment, have no money and want a 360; I asked them for a full time job and they're 'thinking about it', but I know they'll say no :(

Dissapointed.

I just wasted today. Did absolutely nothing, except mope around the house.

So much for living everyday as if it's your last.

Sniffly.

Been kinda sick lately and I got a snotty nose (which also gives me headaches). Plus I just watched the last part of that World Trade Center movie with Nicolas Cage.

Feelin goood. Rocking out listening to Scatman, always makes for happytime:D